Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

I'm not sure if this has been posted but...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Guinan, Spock, Kirk, Tribbles and now Q. We've discussed this already somewhere on the board and I think we came to the agreement that maybe a small non speaking cameo would be appropriate. Anything else would detract from the show itself as we'd all be paying too much attention to Q.

Guinan, Spock, Kirk, Tribbles and now Q. We've discussed this already somewhere on the board and I think we came to the agreement that maybe a small non speaking cameo would be appropriate. Anything else would detract from the show itself as we'd all be paying too much attention to Q.

I actually would not mind it to much.

Since Q is an omnipotent being who can traverse space, time, and dimensions... then sure, I can see him showing up on ENT. However, if they decide to have him guest star, I'd like him to actually do something pivital and not be there just to be there, know what I mean? :)

Since Q is an omnipotent being who can traverse space, time, and dimensions... then sure, I can see him showing up on ENT.  However, if they decide to have him guest star, I'd like him to actually do something pivital and not be there just to be there, know what I mean? :)

It seems logical that he would just be there to study us humans when we are at war with the Xindi, and that might give him the opinion that he has against humans in TNG (Encounter at Fairpoint)..

I wouldn't be against seeing "a Q" but I don't think they should use "the Q". I just think it would seem too much like they were trying to cash in on the other shows rather then coming up with new ideas. I was ok with the Borg, but Q would be too much.

Q's son. Bring him on board. That would be interesting because the boy can go anywhere in time after being 'born' during Voyager. Delancy is getting much older looking now than he was when TNG started.

I think the writer's need to be creative and come up with their own stories and aliens, villains etc. The only way I could handle a Q episode is if he came back with a TNG character to an event in the past for a specific reason. Captain Archer of course could not mention a visit from the future because it would mess up the timeline - which would explain why no Q reference before Picard.

Click for Spoiler:

I read recently on treknation that Berman says Q may appear in season 3!

Click for Spoiler:

cool, I will be looking forward to it.

Cool I would love to see the Q family again. Though, Q could come back and rid peoples minds of any knoledge with the borg then there wouldn't be any disruptions in the space time continum

QPID

'Jean Luc Its wonderful to see you again, how about a big hug' - Q

:rolleyes: