Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

If you were a story character...

Hopefully the quiz, and any results, aren't offensive!

If you were a story character, what would your personality be like?

http://www.quizilla.com/users/torinaura/qu...%20be%20like%3F

You are Blaise. A 100% pyro, you love to look at the flames, and sometimes bathe yourself in them. You Despise one of your comrades, and rejoice over the fact that he cannot truly die, so you can kill him as many times as you like. Your heart is closed, allowing only one...possibly two people inside. You are not an easy person to talk to because you end up scaring most people away with your cold and insane personality. Your element is the flame (no duh!) and you can speak any language and transform into a phionex. If you had a personality disorder, it would be Insanity, because you love the fire and you can burst out into fits of rage, venting your anger on other people. Overall, you are insane and you make me wet my pants whenever you come near me (and others as well), and you know it

You are Tori. He is my favorite character out of this story. Brash, bold, stubborn, and stong willed, you fight for what you believe in, and do not change your mind so easily. you are the last of your winged and immortal kind, and that thought sometimes saddens you. Deep down inside, you are kind and gentle, but you are only that way to the one you love. You are possessed by an ancient spirit called Atra Nox, a (darn' tootin') powerful (butt-hole) if he ever gains control of you. Your element is darkness, and you have the power of premonition, invisibility, flight, and phasing. If you had a personality disorder, it would be depression, since you see no worth in yourself, and fall into deep blue funks every other day. (ps. I AM A FAN OF YOURS!) Overall, you are a very vulnerable person, yet your stong will keeps you from being consumed by the evil that wishes to use you.

And which story is this?

You are Tori. He is my favorite character out of this story. Brash, bold, stubborn, and stong willed, you fight for what you believe in, and do not change your mind so easily. you are the last of your winged and immortal kind, and that thought sometimes saddens you. Deep down inside, you are kind and gentle, but you are only that way to the one you love. You are possessed by an ancient spirit called Atra Nox, a (darn' tootin') powerful bastard if he ever gains control of you. Your element is darkness, and you have the power of premonition, invisibility, flight, and phasing. If you had a personality disorder, it would be depression, since you see no worth in yourself, and fall into deep blue funks every other day. (ps. I AM A FAN OF YOURS!) Overall, you are a very vulnerable person, yet your stong will keeps you from being consumed by the evil that wishes to use you.

LOL very intresting :waaaa:

You are Ella, one of our most complex characters in our story. You can rotate your role in life as you choose, when you want the spotlight, you bask in it, but you can also back away quickly and brood in a corner. You love chocolate, and can be insanely hyper one moment, then serious as all hell in the next. It is difficult for you to love someone, since the only person you really cared for died when you were only three. You are an EXTREME feminist, and you always speak your mind. You have power over the water (but you are afraid of the ocean o.O) and you have mind powers (screw with someone's head or read someone's thoughts) and you can steal people's abilities, making you one tough chick. If you had a personality disorder, it would be Klepto and Denial. You deny the fact that you do love someone, and you can burst out uncontrollably when you had enough. You steal people's items and tend to keep them for your own intention. Overall...you're a cool cat, and you know it!

when you want the spotlight, you bask in it, but you can also back away quickly and brood in a corner. You love chocolate, and can be insanely hyper one moment, then serious as all hell in the next.

^ That part is so me it's scary. :waaaa:

You are Ella, one of our most complex characters in our story. You can rotate your role in life as you choose, when you want the spotlight, you bask in it, but you can also back away quickly and brood in a corner. You love chocolate, and can be insanely hyper one moment, then serious as all hell in the next. It is difficult for you to love someone, since the only person you really cared for died when you were only three. You are an EXTREME feminist, and you always speak your mind. You have power over the water (but you are afraid of the ocean o.O) and you have mind powers (screw with someone's head or read someone's thoughts) and you can steal people's abilities, making you one tough chick. If you had a personality disorder, it would be Klepto and Denial. You deny the fact that you do love someone, and you can burst out uncontrollably when you had enough. You steal people's items and tend to keep them for your own intention. Overall...you're a cool cat, and you know it!

when you want the spotlight, you bask in it, but you can also back away quickly and brood in a corner. You love chocolate, and can be insanely hyper one moment, then serious as all hell in the next.

^ That part is so me it's scary. :o

288174[/snapback]

Same here. That is very scary. :waaaa: Where is my CHOLOCATE!?! :waaaa:

^ That part is so me it's scary. :)

288174[/snapback]

Same here. That is very scary. :o Where is my CHOLOCATE!?! :waaaa:

288179[/snapback]

*hands Odie hershey kisses and broods in corner* :P :waaaa:

You are Kaikou. You are 1/2 dragon Demon. Somehow, you are working for the greater evil of your world, but it is against your will. A strong contract binds you to that fate. However, you refuse to turn to the darkness, no matter how much it seduces you. You're element is light, and you have dragon wings to fly! Good traits: Stong willed, kind, clever, and thoughtful Bad triats: Posessive, Bull headed (at times), tends to hold grudges, and afraid at times. If you had a personality disorder, it would be Chaos, you don't know where to go or which side to choose. Overall, you are a pretty stable person, and you make all the right choices when you are under pressure, and you know it.

Interesting..... :waaaa:

:waaaa:

I do not watch anime pretty much ever. But love a lot of the music, and some artwork. I took the quiz anyway and got...

You are Aura. You are calm, passive, intelligent, and TO DAMN SKINNY! EAT SOMETHING! you are the person to quietly ponder in the background while everyone else is fighting for their lives. You do not like to utilize your powers often, making you the weakest and most vulnerable one out of the group. However, you are extremely compassionate, and kind, so you eventually gain friendships of those who the world has left rejected...You have control over the wind, and you can teleport and douse with a pendant If you had a personality disorder, it would be Avoidance, and Anorexia Nervousa (EAT SOMETHING!) Overall, you are a very caring person, don't ever change

At 135 pounds, I doubt the part about being too skinny would apply to me. Since I am 5'1". But the rest of it does not seem too bad

You are Blaise. A 100% pyro, you love to look at the flames, and sometimes bathe yourself in them. You Despise one of your comrades, and rejoice over the fact that he cannot truly die, so you can kill him as many times as you like. Your heart is closed, allowing only one...possibly two people inside. You are not an easy person to talk to because you end up scaring most people away with your cold and insane personality. Your element is the flame (no duh!) and you can speak any language and transform into a phionex. If you had a personality disorder, it would be Insanity, because you love the fire and you can burst out into fits of rage, venting your anger on other people. Overall, you are insane and you make me wet my pants whenever you come near me (and others as well), and you know it

:P I'm always being told I'm insane by my friends! Creepy.. :P

You are Jiro...You are quiet, and love peanut butter. Lucky you, you are an elf and deadly with a bow and arrow. You can climb trees really quickly, and overall, an innocent character. Some people can question your usefulness, but you always find away to earn your keep. You are Quiet, shy, and did i mention QUIET! you have power over the moon, can climb trees really well, and you have the ability to Heal, which gives you major bonus points among your comrades. You look stronger than you really are, even though you are a 5'11'', albino, scrawny elf! Personality disorder: ...(slience) Overall, you are an okay-guy, and you know it