Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

How Do People See You?

How Do People See You?

Your score: 41

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing and always interesting; someone who is constantly the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. They see you also as kind, considerate and understanding; someone who will cheer them up and help them out.

:laugh:

Your score: 53

Your friends see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, quick to make decisions (though not always the right ones). They see you as a bold and venturesome; someone who will try anything-well almost anything-once; someone who takes a chance and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

(They must think I'm someone else! :laugh:)

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing and always interesting; someone who is constantly the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. They see you also as kind, considerate and understanding; someone who will cheer them up and help them out.

^^^^ some of that is true, some is not. Fresh? Lively?? You must be joking!! :laugh:

Your score: 47

Hmmmm. Wonder.gif

Your score: 45

Oooo cool :laugh:

Your score: 43

Your score: 39

Other people see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or too easily, but someone who is extremely loyal to the friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize that it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but, equally, that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is shaken.

Hm... I must admit that some parts of it are correct. But clever? Me? :laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

Your score: 48

:laugh: Constantly the center of attention?! Right.

Your score: 40

Other people see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or too easily, but someone who is extremely loyal to the friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize that it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but, equally, that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is shaken.

HEH, YEAH RIGHT :laugh:

Exactly what I expected...

Your score: 38

Your score: 46

Your score: 49

I like the sound of that :assimilated:

I had taken this on another board, plus my mother sent it to me one day... but took it again when I saw it here :assimilated:

I got a 41..

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing and always interesting; someone who is constantly the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. They see you also as kind, considerate and understanding; someone who

will cheer them up and help them out.

Your score: 40

Well, this is COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY the OPPOSITE of me! :assimilated:

Your score: 39

Same as Valeris, 3 of 7, and Hangon!!!