Sign in to follow this  
Hojo

hello

Glad to be here. Found out about this board on another board where everybody hates everything and trollers abound. Left there, came here as quick as I could. Already received a few welcomes and I appreciate that. Don't know how much I'll post, but I look forward to the whole experience. thanks

Welcome to the board, most if not all of us are here for the same reasons you mentioned above. We love Star Trek and we hate spammers and trolls.

I'm Kevin (VaBeachGuy or VBG for short), I look forward to discussing Star Trek with you.

Welcome aboard! I believe I know of the board for which you speak. I too discoverd startrekfans.net through another board and I haven't looked back since! I'm sure you will like it here.

Welcome aboard! Wave%20Hello.gif Enjoy the troll free atmosphere.

troll.gifWhip.gif<-----VBG mhihi.gif

Yep, there are no trolls here. :) WELCOME

Hi and welcome! I came to these boards for the same resons as you, and am glad I did. There is no spamming here and everyone is very friendly. I am sure you will enjoy it here! :)

welcome!!  :)

(btw, what's a troll?)

A troll is someone who deliberately post derogatory or inflammatory comments on the boards in order to bait other users into responding.

welcome!!  :)

(btw, what's a troll?)

A person who looks something like this:

foresttroll.jpg

and what Takara says

Welcome!

I hope that you like it here and I look forward to having some great discussions with you in the near future.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this