Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What Time Period Are You?

What time period are you?

http://www.quizilla.com/users/tidalgirl/qu...20are%20You%3F/

Here's mine...

You are the Enlightenment, a time of science and rational thought. You want to put your ideals into action and involve yourself in political theories. Questioning things and being curious are very important to you.

I got...

You are the High Renaissance and absolutely bursting with ideas. Sometimes, your versatility is overwhelming and you have to be careful to do justice to all of your talents. You love the artistic world, culture and classical civilization.

Very interesting. Its my favorite time period! :rolleyes:

You are the High Renaissance and absolutely bursting with ideas. Sometimes, your versatility is overwhelming and you have to be careful to do justice to all of your talents. You love the artistic world, culture and classical civilization. :rolleyes:

You are Modernity...you're all about efficiency, convenience and comfort. You enjoy taking advantage of innovations and try to be progressive and experimental

You are the High Renaissance and absolutely bursting with ideas. Sometimes, your versatility is overwhelming and you have to be careful to do justice to all of your talents. You love the artistic world, culture and classical civilization

You are the High Renaissance and absolutely bursting with ideas. Sometimes, your versatility is overwhelming and you have to be careful to do justice to all of your talents. You love the artistic world, culture and classical civilization.

You are the Enlightenment, a time of science and rational thought. You want to put your ideals into action and involve yourself in political theories. Questioning things and being curious are very important to you.

You are the Regency period and you see the world through the lens of society and court life. Frivolous, social and lively, you are the ultimate party guest but may not be so interested in the rights of the less fortunate.

You are the Prohibition era...you are rebellious and want to cast off the shackles of authority in favour of a good time and a tidy profit. You are opportunistic, showy and able to deal with hardship as long as you don't immerse all your problems in liquor.

Hmmm... Pretty close...

Here I am:

MY FAVORITE PERIOD OF TIME!

You are the High Renaissance and absolutelyr>bursting with ideas. Sometimes, your>versatility is overwhelming and you have to becareful to do justice to all of your talents.You love the artistic world, culture and classical civilization.

LMAO no comment :rolleyes:

You are the Prohibition era...you are rebellious and want to cast off the shackles of authority in favour of a good time and a tidy profit. You are opportunistic, showy and able to deal with hardship as long as you don't immerse all your problems in liquor. :naughty:

I actually thought I would more than likely end up with the Enlightenment period...but, I am happy with what I DID get.

Me too:

:laugh:

:laugh:

You are the Victorian period...tight-laced and practical, you uphold the rigorous moral standards of your time. While you are fastidious on the outside, you do have a darker side of opium parlours, prostitution and secret liasons.

Fun. :assimilated: