Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yillara Skye

What Chemical Element Are You?

Since there was already the element one, and I like Chemistry...here is a pretty good one. Basically in these questions pick the word or action that appeals to you most

What Chemical Element Are You?

Here is me:

You are Carbon [C], the Backbone. Carbon is the basis for all living things. Its ability to make many, stable bonds makes it ideal for this purpose. You have many friends, and they all look up to you. You are important to them. You have many sides, however. Like Carbon, you can take several forms, an ability which you may use to inflate your friend-making capacity.

LOL, funniest thing is I am taking Organic Chemistry right now....and that centers on carbon based chemicals and reactions.

You are Oxygen, the Sustainer. Oxygen sustains most living things. People look to you for support, and you are the best from whom they could get it. You spread yourelf thin helping everyone, but no one seems to appreciate it. Your important job goes unnoticed and unthanked many a time.

Almost depressingly accurate. :rolleyes:

You are Selenium, the Wonderer. You don't know your purpose yet, and you're inclined to think that you don't have one. You ask a lot of questions starting with "Why" and "What if," but you rarely get a satisfying answer. Maybe someday you'll find your place.

:rolleyes: Not what I expected! I think I'll take it again when I'm in a better mood.

You are Hydrogen [H], the desparate. You are alone, but you don't want to be. You want desparately to find someone like yourself to bond with, and you don't know what you will do if you don't find that person. Never fear, they're out there.

You are Carbon [C], the Backbone. Carbon is the basis for all living things. Its ability to make many, stable bonds makes it ideal for this purpose. You have many friends, and they all look up to you. You are important to them. You have many sides, however. Like Carbon, you can take several forms, an ability which you may use to inflate your friend-making capacity.

Yep i would say thats about right :rolleyes:

You are Hydrogen [H], the desparate. You are alone, but you don't want to be. You want desparately to find someone like yourself to bond with, and you don't know what you will do if you don't find that person. Never fear, they're out there.

You are Lead, the Poisonous. You don't like people, and you let them know. Your comments are quick, sharp, caustic, and they leave a lasting mark. Without even knowing it, someone on your hitlist will slowly be weakened by your psychological poison.

So many darn tests. The only reason I take them is to see how accurate they are.

You are Selenium, the Wonderer. You don't know your purpose yet, and you're inclined to think that you don't have one. You ask a lot of questions starting with "Why" and "What if," but you rarely get a satisfying answer. Maybe someday you'll find your place.

Hehe :laugh: sorta matches my sig

I took it again Spockstellaiter and it said I'm Helium.

~~~You are Helium, the loner. You don't necessarily dislike people, you just don't know what to do with them. You'd prefer to be alone somewhere, by yourself, meditating perhaps. You generally are aware of goings on in the world around you, but would rather write it down or not say anything at all than talk about it.~~~

:laugh:

You are Uranium, the Dazzler. You are radioactive, and that means you put off a lot of energy. You're eccentric and few people understand you, but they find you intriguing, for you have the power to change them. You have the power to completely change the energy of a room, for better or for worse. Use it wisely.

Well...I am a hyper person... :laugh:

You are Sodium, the Explosive. Sodium explodes on contact with air or water. Similarly, it doesn't take much to get you going in a rage. You really need to lighten up.

Accurate...