Best theme music

75 members have voted

1. 1. Best theme music

• 1. TOS
    • 2. TNG
    • 3. DS9
    • 4. VOY
    • 5.ENT

Hopefully this hasen't been asked already..I am trying not to be repetative...never the less..TNG all way.

Right now I'm in a Faith Of The Heart kind of mood otherwise I would pick DS9.

TNG ripped off TMPs music, they really should have come up with something more original for TNG.

I voted for TNG Goldsmith's work is allways woderfull and I pefer This peace over all others. :)

Where my heart will take me (ENT theme, This is the real name for the track BTW) is one of my fave songs and I love the Track as a great peace in it own right

:) According to the poll, TNG has the best theme music. I guess this is true due to the music of this series is a update of TOS soundtrack. Anyway, I voted for the music of DS9. B)

I picked TNG, even though it was used in the movies with the original cast.

TNG's the best (my vote), coincidentally, the same theme music for ST:TM

Also the theme for ST:5 closing credits!

It's the theme for the first movie, TNG, the 5th movie, and end credit music for movies 8-10. Jerry Goldsmith also composed the VOY theme, which is the one I voted. :)

I voted for Enterprise.  I love that song!!!  My second choice is the theme to TNG!!

I thought for sure you'd be 100 % Tng! :)

I voted TNG. I really liked both DS9 and VOY but I always thought they were a bit slow paced. Also I'm not big on Faith of the Heart. TOS is fun but it's nothing that I would listen to other then when I'm watching the show.

TNG! I love that music. Even when I "hated" the show, I used to watch the beginning just for the music...(hey everyone, just checking in...I'll be back for good after monday)

Since this is theme songs, not series, I voted DS9. :)

I love that music, I like Voyager's, but I've heard it a few too many times.

I voted TNG. I've never questioned the use of that theme for TNG. Ties the two crews together very nicely. I love the music, as well. I find myself singing it everywhere, and it's so fun to sing. Not that the others aren't. Doo Doo Dooooo, Bum Bum-Bum! Bum-Bum Bum-Bum! Doo Doo Doo-Doo- Doo-Dooooo (Voyager).

~Conor

TNG! I love that music. Even when I "hated" the show, I used to watch the beginning just for the music...(hey everyone, just checking in...I'll be back for good after monday)

Hey, dsbs!

And I too voted for TNG! Matter of fact, it is one of my pieces of music I use for my floor routine.

:borg2::drool::andorian::theking: Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager VoyagerVoyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager :martok: Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager VoyagerVoyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager Voyager

it used to be DS9, i love that instrumental, but in all now, ENTERPRISE, I LOVE THE SONG, AND ITS SUCH AN APPROPRIATE THEME.so now DS9 comes in almost in a tie at second :martok::andorian::theking: :P :borg2::drool:

Hey, dsbs!

And I too voted for TNG! Matter of fact, it is one of my pieces of music I use for my floor routine.

Cool that would be good floor music.. :theking::andorian:

I voted for DS9, I like the VOY theme to, but after listening to it every night for the longest time, I guess I've just started avoiding listening to it. But I think it's a wonderful piece of music B)