Sign in to follow this  
spinner

Greetings and salutations!

Hi! I just joined the site last night while watching Enterprise... I have really enjoyed the show, and I it is interesting seeing how ST and the Federation started out. I always loved the first show (had a major crush on Spock... LOL :martok: )

I have heard rumors that Enterprise will not return next year, and I really hope that it does... I really look foward to talking about Trek and other fun things!

have a great day!

Spinner :angry:

Welcome to the boards!

trekwlcm.gif

Don't worry spinner, Enterprise will be back for season 3 - just not soon enough for all of us.

I'm one of the mods so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

FAQ Forum

Welcome! And like Takara said, fret not. Enterprise will be here for season 3. I also feel sure it will be here for season 7 as well.

I look forward to some great discussions in the future.

I am glad that it is going to be back, and yes, the new season can not start too soon for me! :martok: I am raising my daughter the right way :angry: , she is already a HUGE Trek fan... We watch Enterprise on Wends. night, then again on Sunday, and then we catch what ever re-runs we can of Voyager, TNG and DS-9, and the original ST when we can on cable.

Welcome, Spinner.

I have to say it....being a Data fan myself...i keep thinking you have one too many "n" s in you name! :martok:

A Spock fan!? Great! He was my fav before Data.

WELCOME!!! - ENT will definitely be back next year, and a bright future ahead, i'm sure - it always takes a couple of seasons for the new show to get rockin' - you've joined a very cool site, with a great crew - WELCOME!!! :martok:

Quoted from your profile:

(archer is too nummy!)

I like you already! laughing-smiley-002.gif

Welcome to the boards!

Welcome!

I hope that you like it here and I look forward to having some great discussions with you in the near future.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I just wanted to post a quick thank you to all who have welcomed me here to the boards! WOW what a warm welcome! I look forward to some wonderful discussions with all of you! :)

Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay, the more the................less i'm a newbie :)

Sign in to follow this