Sign in to follow this  
touchthesky

New Member of the Crew

Hello everyone, I'm new to this Forum as of today, when I came across the address while trying to find out what in the world happened during the first part of tonight's episode of "Enterprise". I'm learning how to navigate through, and am making a few mistakes in the process, but I'm glad to be here and looking forward to meeting people (and aliens....)

Hello everyone, I'm new to this Forum as of today, when I came across the address while trying to find out what in the world happened during the first part of tonight's episode of "Enterprise".  I'm learning how to navigate through, and am making a few mistakes in the process, but I'm glad to be here and looking forward to meeting people (and aliens....)

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you beamed aboard, I know you'll like it here and don't worry about mistakes.

Welcome!

I hope that you like it here and I look forward to having some great discussions with you in the near future.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

WELCOME - you've found a really great group of people to 'trek-out' with - FYI, I believe episode synopsis' (synopses?) are available at startrek.com - WELCOME!!!

Sign in to follow this