Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

What's your inner age?

says must start from quiz. need new link. although its probably pretty safe to say im still in my early twenties again. :frusty:

Edited by cptwright

Yep, this seems pretty much exactly right! People have said this since I was in elementary school!

1088312269_Pictures40.gif

40's to 60's Oh my god you are super mature... you look at things just like they are, it's good that you live in the real world, but dreaming doesn't kill you, you know. Well anyways :frusty: mature person you are...

1088314244_ureslittle.gif

SWEET TEEN!!! Yes you are a teenager mmmm from 13 - 19 quite a little rebel haha just kidding... You think as a teenager, you see everything quite simple, soon you will realize it is not that simple. In my opinion you look at things in a very beautiful way. =)

Funny. This is my real age. However, I do NOT think things are simple at all.

I got ....

1088312269_Pictures40.gif

40's to 60's Oh my god you are super mature... you look at things just like they are, it's good that you live in the real world, but dreaming doesn't kill you, you know. Well anyways :frusty: mature person you are...

1088318960_urestwenty.gif

20's You are thinking more clearly than most people... you can see the real world as it is, you don't live in this fantasy place anymore but you are not very mature, you are just fine, perfect! :frusty:

Now if only I FELT 20's physically.

UH OH! :frusty:

post-897-1101069980.gif

" . What is you inner age?" - Results:

Omg you are a little kid... thats right a kid a child lets say from 4 to 12 years old. Maybe you are not this age but YOU SURE ACT LIKE IT... You like to do things the way a little kid and also think like one too :angry:

I guess this means I act my age. :frusty:

20's You are thinking more clearly than most people... you can see the real world as it is, you don't live in this fantasy place anymore but you are not very mature, you are just fine, perfect! :angry:

Guest Mike_Hines01

SWEET TEEN!!! Yes you are a teenager mmmm from 13 - 19 quite a little rebel haha just kidding... You think as a teenager, you see everything quite simple, soon you will realize it is not that simple. In my opinion you look at things in a very beautiful way. =)

Well, I am 19, but I don't think things are simple and I'm not a rebel.

20's You are thinking more clearly than most people... you can see the real world as it is, you don't live in this fantasy place anymore but you are not very mature, you are just fine, perfect! :frusty:

Pretty mature for a 15 year-old :angry:

Omg you are a little kid... thats right a kid a child lets say from 4 to 12 years old. Maybe you are not this age but YOU SURE ACT LIKE IT... You like to do things the way a little kid and also think like one too :angry:

:frusty: Wrong, I am not...stomps off to room to pout.

I got:

20's You are thinking more clearly than most people... you can see the real world as it is, you don't live in this fantasy place anymore but you are not very mature, you are just fine, perfect! :angry:

Would'ya know, that's pretty correct. I will be 25 next month!

:frusty:

Edited by 3 of 7

Well i am 18

Edited by Tal Shiar

It's telling me the quiz isn't open...

But I'd say I'm around 20-30. People who see me usually guess about five years older than my actual age, and people online or on the phone tend to say a decade or two older... :laugh: