Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

do you like bikes?

so how many of you love bikes, the kind with motors that is.

i love em, cant wait to get a new one, i stopped at the yamaha dealer today to take a look at one, of course they dont have any, but heres a picture of the bike i want to get. its an R1, RAVEN the raven is black its a new color, limited edition i guess the dealer told me its gonna be more difficult to get that one. hopefully someday ill be able to get it. so whats your dream bike, if you have one at all.

post-56-1100838546.jpg

yeah ok now we are talking my lingo....i am a big bike fan my fav being Kawasaki ZZR 1100 cc or a ninja 900 :nono: ..i am not really a ducati man cuz too many ppl ride them so there not special anymore and i did once own a Honda CBR 600 but sold it so i could buy a car :( ..it was for the best because i had one or two near misses on it :nono: ..i also watch moto gp and world super bikes every chance i get.

i love the ducati 996's but too much money. the rR1 is all the bike, half the money. i miss my bike had an FJ1100 it was sweet. sold it, now i want another one. hopefully next year.

I love bikes! Unfortunately, I do not know that much about them, nor do I own one. I just fell in love my first time on one, in France when I was eleven.

My uncle Antonio (a.k.a. "Fat Tony") recently got a 100th anniversary Harley Fat Boy.

It's a nice bike. I love that Raven, though. I definitely need one. It'll certainly take the

edge off this mid-life crisis.

yeah i hear ya about that midllife crisis. lol. mines not so midlife, and im taking care of it gradually. but that bike will definately help

I don't know a whole lot about bikes, but I have always wanted to have a Harley or something similar that is designed for comfort with long trips. Would save me alot of money on gas.

I am afraid for bike riders. I have a colleague at work who rides a bike in what he calls 'good weather,' and I constanltly admonish him to be cautious. My brother had one for awhile, and I was glad when he finally gave it up. I am very alert when I am driving behind motorcyclists on the road....I am so afraid I am going to hit them, and they are going to hit their heads on the pavement.

yeah, great mileage they do have.

290459[/snapback]

yeah I would just like to have one because it sould save me so much money on gas and I could afford to go visit my dad more oftern.