Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Trivia Participation

How frequently do you you participate?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How frequently do you you participate?

• Every week
    • Only when I have the time
    • Rarely
    • Never

Just wondering how often ye all do the trivia, if you participate at all. If oyu don't then give it a try, it's fun.

Recently participation has been up on our message board trivia that I host every week..Course, I always think that more could participate. So, I invite you all to check out the questions that I ask every week and send me your answers via a PM.. :sly:

Jeanway, you are welcome to answer those questions too but I'm sure you know that..

I am usually every week. But this week, I am too stressed to concentrate. Too much to get done at work before the holiday next week.

I put down "never" although I intend to change that soon. I have been reading the questions, however. I seem to put off posting the answer - when I have one LOL! - unfortunately. I'll try it again this week. I have already read most of the ???. Not so sure on the answers. :sly: :P

I have just started to do it every week. Somethimes it makes a boring Sunday more fun. :sly:

I ought to do it more often, though I have never really been into trivia of any kind. Maybe once I have watched more, since I now have a DVR... yes!

I used to participate a lot but not I so much right now. I enjoy it, just I don't have time. I think I still have one of the higher ranks.

Quick question: we're allowed to look up answers right?

Edited by Jack_Bauer