Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Vulcans and the movies

Should the next movie, in the light of revelations made in Enterprise, feature the Vulcans as a main plot? A rebellion or something? Or could that lead to confusion with the Romulans for less Trekkie people who saw Nemesis?

I'd like to see something with a Romulan civil war as I think that would be the natural next step from Nemesis. If they could get Leonard Nimoy to come out of retirement and be involved it could bring in the reunification story as well.

Anything BUT Vulcans! I cant stand that race! so darn smug and confident all the time..Archer has more patience then me thats for sure I'd have smacked them all already. * clears throat* I think the Romulan arc should be continued I really like the way they've kinda become our allies and enemies at the same time.

I'd like to see something with a Romulan civil war as I think that would be the natural next step from Nemesis.  If they could get Leonard Nimoy to come out of retirement and be involved it could bring in the reunification story as well.

I was just thinking that :martok:

I'd like to see something with a Romulan civil war as I think that would be the natural next step from Nemesis.  If they could get Leonard Nimoy to come out of retirement and be involved it could bring in the reunification story as well.

I was just thinking that :martok:

Same here!

EXCELLENT!!!

That is a great idea Takara!

I also agree that this would be a great idea. And a civil was would be inevitiable after the events in Nemesis.

Yes, tie up the loose ends with Reunification, they must. grin.gif

I would love to see a movie that picks up where Reunification left off. I really doubt Nimoy would do it but it would be awesome if he would. Perhaps if the script were good enough he would go for it.

I would love to see a movie that picks up where Reunification left off. I really doubt Nimoy would do it but it would be awesome if he would. Perhaps if the script were good enough he would go for it.

Nimoy has stated that he would not play the role again in the past, and when presented with a good enough script it always broght him back. So maybe if they write it well he will come back.

How about a story with both elements?

I think Leonard Nimoy returning for one last film is just the shot in the arm Star Trek needs. A story about a Romulan civil war and Ambassador Spock's attempts to stop it would, IMHO, be a box office blockbuster!

I was just thinking that :laugh:

Same here!

same here, It would be great to see the reunification of the Vulcans and the Romulans.

But what about a movie without Spock? A movie with Vulcans but not with Spock? (I would probably like that :lol: )

If they would involve Spock/Vulcans in the next movie I would even look MORE forward to see it :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Anything BUT Vulcans! I cant stand that race! so darn smug and confident all the time.

Yeah,very much like Us Americans! :biggrin: