Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Favorite Trek Author

My favorite Trek authors are:

Peter David- I love his TNG novels

Michael Jan Friedman

Diane Duane

J.M. Dilliard

John De Lancie- okay co-authored I,Q with Peter David, but I love the novel. I could hear Q's voice in my head. It took me one day to read the book. I couldn't stop laughing.

Robert Greenberger

Howard Weinstein

JohDiane Carey

Diane Carey

Jeffrey Lang

Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens

Gene DeWeese

John Vornholt

David R. George III :unsure:

There is no order in the list with the exception of Peter David, because I have read his novels the longest.

Edited by Odie

I understand why you put John De Lancie. I, Q is probably in my top 3 favorite Trek books I have ever read. I too could hear Q's voice as I read, fantastic I couldn't hardly put it down either. Only that and "The Last Round Up" by Christie Golden are the two that I've read so far that I couldn't put down.

Edited by Gamera

I really enjoy Peter David's TNG novels, Diane Duane's books are great as well. :unsure:

So I'd say Peter David is my fave author. :blink:

I just love these butt-kissin' moments! :unsure:

Uh . . . KRAD, Dave Mack, Juith & Garfield Reeves-Stevens, S.D. Perry, Christie Golden, Heather Jarman, David R. George III, Jeffrey Lang, Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore . . .

Honorable mentions to Peter David, Terri Osborne, Una McCormack, Ilsa J. Bick, and Allyn Gibson. I haven't read much of their work, but what I have seen is really awesome.

Edited by Daniel Berry

S.D. Perry

Click For Spoiler
For bringing Sisko out of the Celestial Temple she will always have my extreme gratitude!
Edited by gul_nodrog

Peter David is my all-time favorite trek author! Mostly it's because his books usually have good parts about Wesley, my favorite character. Good examples are "Strike Zone" and "Q-in-law". I love those books! The fact that Wesley died at the age of four in an alternate universe in his book "Q-Squared" has always aggravated me, but oh well. Thats another one of mt favorite books anyway