Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

What kind of pet(s) would you most like to get?

I'd like a couple albino rats, a crow, and a hedgehog.

Edited by wishfire

post-897-1099264360.jpgpost-897-1099264318.jpgI'd love to have a monkey and an albino python. I knew a monkey once and a python, we were on a first name basis. :laugh: If I got a monkey I'd have to move though. They aren't allowed within city limits here. I could get a pthon though. Hmmm :blink: Edited by Jeanway

A raven, and maybe some other creatures.... But I know I want a raven. :laugh:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

277001[/snapback]

Maybe my crow and you raven could play!

A raven, and maybe some other creatures.... But I know I want a raven. O_o

277001[/snapback]

Maybe my crow and you raven could play!

277013[/snapback]

Ravens ARE Crows and Crows ARE Ravens :laugh: You could get some babies out of this. :nono: :blink: :tear:

Ravens ARE Crows and Crows ARE Ravens :laugh: You could get some babies out of this. :nono:  :blink:  :tear:

277021[/snapback]

O_o Actually...
raven

\Ra"ven\, n. [AS. hr[ae]fn; akin to raaf, G. rabe, OHG. hraban, Icel. hrafn, Dan. ravn, and perhaps to L. corvus, Gr. ?. ???.] (Zo["o]l.) A large black passerine bird (

Corvus corax), similar to the crow, but larger. It is native of the northern part of Europe, Asia and America, and is noted for its sagacity.

Sea raven (Zo["o]l.), the cormorant.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

A shrew, a Taun Taun, a welsh corgi, another cat...

277043[/snapback]

What is a Taun Taun? Got a pic of one?

I took down my aquarium a few months ago. Although it was beautiful, and I'd had it for three years, I got tired of the maintenance. Most people don't realize that in order to keep fish healthy, there is monthly workto do. I still have my Yorkie, my parrot and my five box turtle, who live outside.......I'd love to have another Yorkie..........but the Yorkie I have now, gets very sad, even depressed with other dogs around...... :laugh:

I'd love to have two dogs. We already have names picked out for them - Lore and Data. Bet that surprised you all!

I took down my aquarium a few months ago.  Although it was beautiful, and  I'd had it for three years, I got tired of the maintenance.  Most people don't realize that in order to keep fish healthy, there is monthly workto do.  (

277100[/snapback]

While I always suspected it was a lot of work, I think I would still get an aquarium if I did anything 'petwise'.

One of the members of my cell group at church (cell groups are small groups of church members who meet at amembers home for bible study and fellowship) has an aquarium with a huge fish who really reacts to the human beings, and watches everything going on in the room. My beautician has thriving giant goldfish in an outdoor 'pond' at her home, and the fish are very responsive. And my oldest brother has a huge aquarium in his insurance office. He had problems

finding combinations of fish who wouldn't eat one another, but after he got that straight, he had a wonderful and beautiful and soothing presence in his office in the form of an aquarium.

I took down my aquarium a few months ago.  Although it was beautiful, and  I'd had it for three years, I got tired of the maintenance.  Most people don't realize that in order to keep fish healthy, there is monthly workto do.  (

277100[/snapback]

While I always suspected it was a lot of work, I think I would still get an aquarium if I did anything 'petwise'.

One of the members of my cell group at church (cell groups are small groups of church members who meet at amembers home for bible study and fellowship) has an aquarium with a huge fish who really reacts to the human beings, and watches everything going on in the room. My beautician has thriving giant goldfish in an outdoor 'pond' at her home, and the fish are very responsive. And my oldest brother has a huge aquarium in his insurance office. He had problems

finding combinations of fish who wouldn't eat one another, but after he got that straight, he had a wonderful and beautiful and soothing presence in his office in the form of an aquarium.

277642[/snapback]

I can just imagine someone watching your brother's aquarium before he got the combonation right....

"Oh, what a lovely aquarium! So calm, so serene, so OH MY GOD THAT FISH JUST BIT THAT ONE'S HEAD OFF!"

277043[/snapback]

277081[/snapback]

I see you don't watch much Star Wars... :wink2:

Taun Taun  :flex:

post-897-1099317532.gif

277086[/snapback]

Exactly, only less plastic :flex:

277043[/snapback]

277081[/snapback]

I see you don't watch much Star Wars... :wink2:

Exactly, only less plastic :flex:

277675[/snapback]

Well, I don't watch it ALL the time, but I do watch it now and then. I just don't remember Taun Tauns. Where were they?

Taun Tauns were in the Empire Strikes back, you know those furry things they rode in the snow and the thing han killed and stuck luke in :flex:

For my pet I'd have a boa constrictor, I love snakes! and I'd have a horse and a lion(maybe in heaven when they're safe) and a peregrine falcon. photo-1519.jpg

I can just imagine someone watching your brother's aquarium before he got the combonation right....

"Oh, what a lovely aquarium! So calm, so serene, so OH MY GOD THAT FISH JUST BIT THAT ONE'S HEAD OFF!"

277665[/snapback]

That's pretty much what happened! I had seen the original aquarium, and it was very large, and had a variety of fish. I came to visit him months later, perhaps a year, and there was only one fish, which he was planning to get rid of, and start again. Apparently that one fish got all the others. My brother is very busy, but his employees 'saw the process', and probably tried to get him to do something about it before all the others were gone, but...well....didn't happen.

277665[/snapback]

That's pretty much what happened! I had seen the original aquarium, and it was very large, and had a variety of fish. I came to visit him months later, perhaps a year, and there was only one fish, which he was planning to get rid of, and start again. Apparently that one fish got all the others. My brother is very busy, but his employees 'saw the process', and probably tried to get him to do something about it before all the others were gone, but...well....didn't happen.

277929[/snapback]

Nature... It's a wonderful thing. Unless it happens in an office. :rolleyes: