Sign in to follow this  
emanon

What would Captain Kirk do?

What do you think Captain Kirk would do? faced with the current situation with Iraq?

Do you reckon he would remove Saddam Hussien or stop the War.

Would he try tohelp to overthrow Bush and Blair?

Or would he try to find some alien to fall in love with?

Personally I would go for the alien option...:)

He'd finally find the Kurds a homeland (not in the Seti Alpha system), he would personally give Saddam Hussein a thorough a** kicking, and then would have sex with as many Bedouin women as he could find-

too, bad real life can't be like sci-fi!

He would have beamed down, mistaken Saddam for a Klingon, sent some redshirts to their doom, found a greenskinned woman and have sex with her(where in Iraq I have no idea), be captured in an obvious trap along with Spock and Bones, Spock figures out how to escape, Kirk beats the crap out of Saddam in a slightly cheesy action sequence complete with overly dramatic music, they all beam back to the Enterprise where Kirk says something that's witty to him at least while Bones rants at Spock who, as always has them both tuned out. And all inside of an hour. <_<

He'd order Baghdad torpedoed and phasered out of existence, had a brew with Bush and Blair, found Monica and pulled a Willy, then go to the 2004 CMT Flameworthy Music Awards and accept the award for best Cameo in a video since his alterego, William Shatner, couldn't be there.

William Shatner, Little Jimmy Dickens, Jim Belushi, and Jason Alexander won for best Cameo!

found Monica and pulled a Willy

I was gonna say something like that, but you beat me too it!

Yeah, Kirk would blow up a lot of stuff, go into one of those passionate speeches with a pause after every other word and over-enthusiastic hand movements, then have a party with all the ladies <_<

I think kirk would be at the bar trying to get close to the local ladys,and with his com he would tell spock to open fire.

He'd order Baghdad torpedoed and phasered out of existence, had a brew with Bush and Blair, found Monica and pulled a Willy, then go to the 2004 CMT Flameworthy Music Awards and accept the award for best Cameo in a video since his alterego, William Shatner, couldn't be there.

William Shatner, Little Jimmy Dickens, Jim Belushi, and Jason Alexander won for best Cameo!

Agreed. And he would have to somehow find Saddam, so he can hit him with a flying kick, then a two-fisted shot. Somehow, he'd have to get his shirt ripped off in the process.

Nothing but get his shirt ripped open and make out with some Iraqui chick

Let's see.. He would certainly makeout with a Iraqui chick and I he would torpedoe and Phaser the insurgent s from orbit. Then again maybe he would not be there at all...