Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel of Darkness

What Hat are you?!?

What Hat are you?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What Hat are you?

• a Translucent Visor
    • a Top-hat
    • a Fedora
    • a Crash Helmet
    • a Baseball Cap
    • a Beret
    • a Halo
    • a Pointy Princess Hat
    • a Ten-gallon Hat
    • a Pimp Hat
    • an Origami Hat
    • a Bowler Hat
    • a Bandana
    • a Crown
    • a Hood
    • a Redhat
    • a Novelty Hat
    • a Dunce Cap
    • Party Hat

I came up as a Red Hat

16.png

I'm too much of a geek to be a genuine hat of any sort. I was hoping my result would be 'white-hat' or 'black-hat', and am disappointed that those results weren't even available. I probably think the cup-holder story is funny.

(If you were not a Redhat you would be a Crash Helmet.)

I am a Crash Helmet.

3.png

I may appear to take risks, but they're always carefully calculated to be not actually that risky. My primary concern is for my safety and comfort, and that of those around me; only when that's taken care of do I go after fun.

I kinda like the crash helmet better.

I am a Party Hat.

I'm a popular sort of person, well-liked and very sociable. I'm always at the height of fashion, either because I set it or because I follow it.

(If you were not a Party Hat you would be a Baseball Cap.)

I am a Baseball Cap.

I enjoy sports, either to partake or to spectate. I have something of an all-American personality. I am a consumer, witness my power.

I was thinking I'd get a fedora hat, but I don't dislike what I got. :laugh:

A beret, and a Top-Hat. post-812-1095305091.gif

5.pngI am a Beret.

I am an art-house artist. I do things in unusual ways; if I were to make a movie, it would be notably 'independent'. If I were to make music, it would be 'experimental'. I may sometimes seem pretentious, but it's not a pretence.

(If you were not a Beret you would be a Top-hat.)

1.pngI am a Top-hat.

I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades; creative, in a stylistic sort of way, a little vain, a little dark, perhaps a little archaic. I get on alright with people, but I can take them or leave them.

Sounds like me, eh? :look:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I am....

10.png

I am a Party Hat.

I'm a popular sort of person, well-liked and very sociable. I'm always at the height of fashion, either because I set it or because I follow it.

or...

4.png

I enjoy sports, either to partake or to spectate. I have something of an all-American personality. I am a consumer, witness my power. Not only that I wear one with my uniform. :naughty:

4.png

I am a Baseball Cap.

I enjoy sports, either to partake or to spectate. I have something of an all-American personality. I am a consumer, witness my power.

(If you were not a Baseball Cap you would be a Translucent Visor.)

0.png

I am something of a gambler, but generally a wise one - I only gamble if I expect to win. A negative aspect of this is that people tend to shy away from playing with me.

The crown is more accurate, though I would not say that either of them are inaccurate...

I am a Crown.

I'm regal and proud. People instinctively follow my lead, so I don't even have to try. Sometimes it's a drag.

(If you were not a Crown you would be a Translucent Visor.)

I am a Translucent Visor.

I am something of a gambler, but generally a wise one - I only gamble if I expect to win. A negative aspect of this is that people tend to shy away from playing with me.

12.png

I am a Bowler Hat.

I'm very proper, often politically correct, precise and dapper. I generally look down on the masses, but I usually try not to let it show.

46po.png

I am a Baseball Cap.

(If you were not a Baseball Cap you would be a Fedora.)