Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel of Darkness

What flavour are you?

What Flavour are you?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What Flavour are you?

• Lemon
    • Vanilla
    • Chocolate
    • Nuclear Waste
    • Almond
    • Coffee
    • Tea
    • Tomato
    • Death
    • Beef
    • Menthol
    • Curry
    • Gasoline
    • Smoke
    • Bread
    • Sugar
    • Pine
    • Marmite
    • Peanut Butter
    • Chicken
    • Alcohol
    • Tomato

What flavour are you?

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/flavour.pl

I am:

post-864-1098613361.png Love me or hate me. I taste like Marmite.

I am salty and sharp. My abrasive edge greatly upsets some people, but others will gleefully endure it. For those willing to put up with me, I am a great source of emotional health and stability.

(If you were not Marmite you would be Alcohol.)

I like it :huh: post-897-1098628663.png

And I gotta say e_m these are the wierdest 2 tests I've ever seen. :laugh::frusty:

I taste like Bread.

15.png

I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking.

(If you were not Bread you would be Vanilla.)

I am Vanilla Flavoured.

1.png

I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society.

I do not think I could particularly complain about either.

2.png I am Chocolate Flavoured.

I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt.

ooooo, I'm an aphrodisiac :frusty:

The first test I took, the results were: death, and lemon ~~eeeww! :eek:

So I retook the test,as some of my answers were dubious and unsure~~BTW, Kirk retook his test, tho he cheated-Haha ~~and the results: smoke, and menthol.

Ok, whatever. I guess that I'm not too tasty. :look: Better than warmed over vomit! ;)

Its just a test, whose results are meant for fun and entertainment, not to be taken seriously. So don't any of you give me the cold shoulder due to answer #1 ;) :fear: :laugh:

The first test I took, the results were:  death, and lemon ~~eeeww!  ;) 

So I retook the test,as some of my answers were dubious and unsure~~BTW, Kirk retook his test, tho he cheated-Haha ~~and the results:  smoke, and menthol.

Ok, whatever.  I guess that I'm not too tasty.  :look:  Better than warmed over vomit! :eek: 

Its just a test, whose results are meant for fun and entertainment, not to be taken seriously.  So don't any of you give me the cold shoulder due to answer #1  ;)  :fear:  :laugh:

275318[/snapback]

you mean death? or smoke?

*whispers: whats death taste like?*

I am...

6.png

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain.

or...

5.png

Buzz buzz, I am Coffee flavoured.

I am popular in the workplace, even though I am often bitter. I am energetic to the point of being frenetic; buzz buzz, out of my way. I tend to overwork myself and need periods of recovery time.

I like both, but in reverse order. :laugh:

6.png

Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain.

(If you were not Tea you would be Coffee.)

5.png

Buzz buzz, I am Coffee flavoured.

I am popular in the workplace, even though I am often bitter. I am energetic to the point of being frenetic; buzz buzz, out of my way. I tend to overwork myself and need periods of recovery time.

I am Vanilla Flavoured.

I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society.

(If you were not Vanilla you would be Lemon.)

11.png

I taste like Menthol.

I am refreshingly different; some people don't appreciate that. My sharp honesty gets up some people's noses, while others really enjoy it. I am something of an acquired taste.

(If you were not Menthol you would be Tea.)

I taste like Peanut Butter.

I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome.

(If you were not Peanut Butter you would be Tea.)19.png

Lol, I didn't know there was a test for this at first so I put down nuclear waste! :( :assimilated:

LMAO...yeah baby yeah :assimilated:

121py.png

Hot hot! I am Curry Flavoured.

I have a spicy personality. If you can take the heat, you'll love me, if not, I'll probably make you cry. I am not for the faint-hearted. :( :)

8.png

I tashte like Alcohol.

Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer.

(If you were not Alcohol you would be Nuclear Waste.)

10.png

I taste like Beef.

I taste like beef. I'm probably made of beef. You are what you eat, they say, and if the title didn't mean something else, I would be a beefeater. I think red meat is good for you. Puts hair on your chest.

(If you were not Beef you would be Alcohol.)

:assimilated:

Well, this is nice...

I taste of Death.

Doesn't everyone want a taste of death? Well they should. Most people deserve death. Keep away from me unless you think you're better than that. I probably won't like you.

(If you were not Death you would be Lemon.)

Mmm, I am Lemon Flavoured.

I am bitter and twisted. Expect from me acerbic humour and sharp commentary. While I may seem nasty at first, I'm actually quite good company if I like you, so long as you don't mind a bit of cutting to the chase.