Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~What does the Floor Around Your Desk Look Like?~

This thread is a Spin-Off or Hyjack of Spacetigger's thread :) :) I'm too embarassed to answer right now. Let some of you other people embarass yourselves, then I'll come back and answer. :lol: :angry:

Edited by Jeanway

A Grammar reference guide (Hodge's Harbrace Handbook)

Math folder

Backpack

bookbag

trashcan

office depot bag

Bio text book

Floppies

Notebooks

Broken Binders right next to the tashbin

The floor ? Why would there be anything on my floor ? Ok, let me take a look..On the floor to left of my desk is my computer. On the floor to the right of my desk and leaning against my desk is a clipboard with paper that I use in front of the computer. Next to that is a holder with some blank CDs..And that's all that's on my floor..

Um... There's floor, a chair, a Trekkie in the chair, I think one of the dogs is walking around, and there's my paper shredder, I see another chair, and a television which where my siblings are watching some anime show, and my mom is in the kitchen talking to me about Christopher Reeves.

Papers, a cooler, an umbrella, some wrapping paper, a pair of shoes, a backpack, a trash barrel, what appears to be a french fry next to the trash barrel (good place for it!), and something unidentifiable. I think it might be alive, but I'm not sure....

To the right is a Little Tikes car wash (or is it a parking garage 33.gif ) and an old Clifford the big red dog happy meal toy (he was dancing on the car wash earlier :hug: ), and to the left is a stuffed Blue (from Blue's Clues).

Around the computer desk? A trash can, a plastic floor thingy, some wires. Around the desk in my room? I am afraid to go down and find out. :hug:

I have a case of padded envelopes, overflow boxes of CD's for my home business, a garbage can, tape gun, trash items that apparently missed the trash can (a pretzel and wadded up paper), my CPU, cover to my CPU (I've been messing with it's innards again), power strip, wires to my stereo and a phone book.

Not nearly as crowded as the top of the desk! :hug:

I'm sorry people. Your gonna have to do better than this before I confess. :) :) What you all have "Merry Maids" come in once a week or something?? :hug:

{ *Merry Maids are a cleaning service in the area where I live, in case you don't have them in your area.}

What you all have "Merry Maids" come in once a week or something?? :)

271834[/snapback]

No I just hate clutter and I married a man who also hates clutter so we both clean a lot. I hate having stuff on the floor. I've since picked up the toys, now there's only carpet around my desk. :hug:

The Title of this picture is 'Ghetto Computer'. From what you said, I had to go retrieve it from my Pictures :) And show it to you :) Look familiar??

post-897-1097552162_thumb.jpg

I have a case of padded envelopes, overflow boxes of CD's for my home business, a garbage can, tape gun, trash items that apparently missed the trash can (a pretzel and wadded up paper), my CPU, cover to my CPU (I've been messing with it's innards again), power strip, wires to my stereo and a phone book.

Not nearly as crowded as the top of the desk!  :hug:

271833[/snapback]

It's hard to say what the floor looks like - I haven't seen it for a while. :hug:

The Title of this picture is 'Ghetto Computer'. From what you said, I had to go retrieve it from my Pictures  And show it to you  Look familiar??

That looks like before I got the bigger desk! :) :hug:

I'm sorry people. Your gonna have to do better than this before I confess. :hug:  :) What you all have "Merry Maids" come in once a week or something?? :)

271834[/snapback]

No J, no maids come into my home to clean it..I tend to keep things neat and in their place..I too don't like clutter..

It's hard to say what the floor looks like - I haven't seen it for a while.  :)

271864[/snapback]

{ In rapid succession}---->> Thank you, thank you thank you BB! :) :hug:

Geeze Guys, I surprised to hear there are so many T.V.s and computers "ON THE FLOOR!!! :) :hug: WHY?

Geeze Guys, I surprised to hear there are so many T.V.s and computers "ON THE FLOOR!!! :)  :hug: WHY?

271916[/snapback]

Where else would you put a 'computer tower' ?

Geeze Guys, I surprised to hear there are so many T.V.s and computers "ON THE FLOOR!!! :)  :) WHY?

271916[/snapback]

271917[/snapback]

OK, so what's a "Compuer Tower"? :hug:

Geeze Guys, I surprised to hear there are so many T.V.s and computers "ON THE FLOOR!!! :)  :) WHY?

271916[/snapback]

271917[/snapback]

OK, so what's a "Compuer Tower"? :hug:

271918[/snapback]

Vertical computer..If I was at home I could post a pic..Perhaps tonight..

Whats a floor? around my computer are toys loads of them all belonging to my 1 year old neice who leaves them everywhere. But a little at a time its being cleared up.

I have a computer connection to my camera on the floor, and the carpet, that's it. that's what a computer cabinet's for! to keep your computer in! oh, and my tvs on the floor to my right.

The Title of this picture is 'Ghetto Computer'. From what you said, I had to go retrieve it from my Pictures :) And show it to you :) Look familiar??

271833[/snapback]

Is this V really your PC JW? :hug: Been there done that; I used to make speaker enclosures outta boxes.

JWs_PC_2.JPG

The floor around my desk is perfectly fine! It's the mess behind the desk, around the lounge chairs, in the kitchen, up the hallway.......it's like a cancer... mess taking over everything! :(