Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

What would your affiliation be?

If you lived in the Star Trek universe, in any time-frame, what would your affiliation be, and why?

Me, personally, I'd be a rogue. Not the kind that attacks whoever whenever. They've always seemed more like pirates to me. More of the kind that lives my life by myself the way I want. If I need something, I can trade. But I'd rather not be affiliated with anyone. Why? Because in real life I've always enjoyed life on the road. It's the purest form of freedom, in my book.

I'll either be an eccentric intergalactic hitchhiker/adventurer, or in command of some really really big or powerful ship... Let's say a Krenim time-ship... Or the Lexx, but that isn't Star Trek. :angry:

I shall mostly be on my own, and traversing the cosmos for adventure, treasures, discovery, fortune, evading Federation radar, et cetera. :cool1:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Hmm.

I guess I'd probably be in some way associated with the military. I'd love to be a MACO, but I'd probably end up in the Civilian Corps. But not with the Federation. Maybe wiht the Klingons, I love the way they defend thir honour and do battle so ferociously.

My mum wouldn't wanna know that, I guess.

Good question. :) I'd be the captain's wife. Is that an affiliation as well? :blink: :lol: (well, I'd be married to a Starfleet guy :look: )

Hm, I think I'd be someone who does not belong to any affiliation, I'd hang around on a planet, Risa, maybe ( :angry: ) and be a bartender or something, I don't know. Or I'd be the bartender on the Enterprise E. :) , but I'd be on my own´, no affiliation.

Tough question. There are several different parts of the Federation that I would like to be part of..One possibility is to be a Bajoran..I like Bajor..A beautiful planet for sure and the people are caring and passionate..I'd probably be a member of the Resistance during the Cardassian occupation. And afterwards work on DS9 with the Federation for continued Bajoran rights and entrance into the United Federation of Planets.. :angry:

:angry: I would be in communications or a botanist. My dear husband would be a rogue, that I would be or fall madly in love with. Better put me on Voyager at least there Daniel and I might have a chance to develop our futures together even though I'm a bit of a ENT girl.

I'd be an Imperial who was cloned on Bajor and trained as a Seatrooper who later becomes a bounty hunter.

Or a Bajoran Starfleet Science Officer.

I would either be the Empress of Romulus or the Chairman of the Tal Shiar. Both of those fit my personality and heck, I love Romulans!

My daughter says she would want to go to school on the Enterprise so I guess I would be a civilian working on a starship. I'm not cut out for military life.

Since I'm very good at multi-tasking, stratagies, inter-personal relationships, delegating, organization, seeing the big picture, forseeing all contingencies,{d*amn, I'm a walking flow-chart} navigation, loyalty, dispute settlement, words, mechanics, empathy and fairness, communication, understanding theories, aphorisms and axioms, I think I'd have to be Captain of a Starship. :laugh:Oh and I'm modest and humble too. :) :hug:

Edited by Jeanway

I'll either be an eccentric intergalactic hitchhiker/adventurer, or in command of some really really big or powerful ship... Let's say a Krenim time-ship... Or the Lexx, but that isn't Star Trek. :hug:

I shall mostly be on my own, and traversing the cosmos for adventure, treasures, discovery, fortune, evading Federation radar, et cetera. :cool1:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

271447[/snapback]

I would soooo LOVE to be on the Lexx, especially with Kai.....:) , but that's another universe.

In the Trek universe, I'd like to be a Vulcan Science Officer. :) Or Captain Archer's Personal Assistant. :hug:

(Thought I'd go back to the color "27ca99")

Edited by BakulaBabe

Chief security officer of the original Enterprise during her historic 5-year mission under the command of James. T. Kirk.I can't imagine a more intense or interesting job.

I ain't afraid of no red shirt! :thumbs:

I'd be like Han Solo, only way cooler and better looking.

I'd have my own ship (a powerful and cool looking one) armed to the teeth, with an ultra powerful warp drive and all manner of devices and gadgets to get me out of trouble.

And I'd just do what I want. When I wanted. Where I wanted.

I'd get a crew together and explore space and make some money on my own terms. Do a bit of smuggling, trading, stealing, killing, etc....

I couldn't be in Starfleet exploring nebulae and all that boring crap.

I tend to have a problem with authority. I don't like people telling me what to do.

I just do what I want, and in the Star Trek universe, my affiliation would always be to myself.

Edited by The King

I'd either be in Star Fleet, working in command hopefully to the end of getting my own ship and captain's chair, or join the Klingons - big fan of the honour and fighting.

If I had lived on a world in the DMZ...perhaps even if I had not,I'd be a Maquis.That was really low what the Federation did to the border colonies.

I still don't know what the writers were thinking.

I'd either hang out with the Vulcans or man an important StarFleet ship while attempting to contact Q in order to befriend him and hopefully become a Q myself by Q's hand!

I'd join Starfleet and serve on a starship.

271707[/snapback]

me too, i'd be a counsellor

I'd probably be in Starfleet, working on a starship in the science division. If not on a ship, then I would work in one of the laboratories. :lol: