Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Create YOUR new baddie

What sort of new baddie would you like to see in Enterprise? I would like a baddie that is just plain and simply evil. No political moves. No question of morality. Just someone we can call bad and boo at without question. The Ruk-Ruk. Hairy. Saber toothed 7 footers who love to go around blowing ships up and being horrible. Not like this new breed of (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) Klingon that have "classes" and are in turmoil. Once they too were just plain old bad. I liked that. Krudge too was just evil. More villains please and less feelings!

I would like to see the Hannibal Lecter type, really evil yet so intelligent.. Maybe they should eat humans too? :D

I would like some robots. Robots who have a hatred and intolerance for humans, this would allow a discussion about intolerance in general while showing it to be fatal i.e. the robot race dies at the end!

I would like to see a realy Evil baddy but not to smart, Say something like,

HU-Sane, the leader of the planit I-Rax rich in Dilithium, but thats not the reason the Fedaration needs to bomb the planet back to the stone age, "It's cos he's EVIL" :devil:

I think there should be some sort of alien mafia for villians.

I was actually going to suggest the same thing. Maybe the Orion syndicate in it's early days. Have a Joey Soprano type leader.

I'm really not interested in this type of plot (which is where I'm afraid its going). I would rather see bad guys with depth and complexity. There are plenty of slasher movies to fulfill the senseless evil gap.

I would like to see a female villain - she could not be trusted and always had an ulterior motive but also attractive (not a sexbabe getup like T'Pol) and interesting. Those villains are so much more entertaining.

I'm really not interested in this type of plot (which is where I'm afraid its going).  I would rather see bad guys with depth and complexity.  There are plenty of slasher movies to fulfill the senseless evil gap.

I would like to see a female villain - she could not be trusted and always had an ulterior motive but also attractive (not a sexbabe getup like T'Pol) and interesting.  Those villains are so much more entertaining.

;) Would whomever has the clapping hands emoticons please do the honors?

im with unicorn hunter, or something like a hannibal lector, smart, genius criminal, with no emotional tiedowns, just his own thing. we want depth in the character to keep interest in it.

I have to agree. I like the villians that have more depth. Myself I like the ones that you know you can't trust, and know would steal you blind or even kill you if they got the chance, but you can't help being excited whenever they come onto the screen.