Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krissy Phaserman

Inside the twisted mind of a former cheerleader

Name says it all, doesn't it?

Today I was asked by a client if I was upset at the president because my husband is in Iraq...My answer, and this has always been my answer is this: No, I'm not upset. I'm not upset at him because my brother is in Afghanistan, either. part of it has to do with the fact that BOTH had the option to not go. My husband's CO told him that he didn't have to go because it would impart a good deal of difficulty on his family. He went because he felt it was the right thing to do. he trained with his fellow sailors, and he felt if he didn't go, he would be hurting his friends. My brother volunteered to go to Afghanistan for a second time because that's where he felt his country needed him.

in other news, Julie and I pulled a prank on Jim this morning. I don't think this forum is appropriate to go into great detail, but lets just say it involved me and Julie, and didn't involve shirts....great visual, ain't it guys?

I'm having soo much fun teasing my husband! he's enjoying it though.

BTW, I am not supposed to say this, but Jim and Julie are adding another limb to the Phaserman family tree, if you get my drift.

267363[/snapback]

I shall exact retribution in some way, My dear sister in law...Where'd I put those water balloons?

Not exactly, Lursa...In a typical family, My husband and brother in law would not have drug me to a strip club...well, they might have...but they wouldn't have gotten me an application! (I have an interview on Monday, Lol!)

One other note to all those of LEGAL age (I was gonna say over 21, but it ain't the same all over the world) it's officially Beer Thirty, Pop a Top! And please, drink responsibly. This has been a public service announcement...

Good luck at the interview Krissy!

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
::secretly slips Krissy a fiver::

Well, Gary woke up this morning complaining of a headache and chest pain. He tried Motrin and Pepto for them, and got nuthin'. So, after trying some theraflu, we went to the ER. Looks like he's gonna be off work for 2 weeks, OR until he's cleared to resume normal activities by a Cardiologist. Some sort of heart virus...He's not a happy person, having to miss work. But, at least now he can spend alot more time with the kids, which does make him happier.

I'll be fine. It's just a bug. Besides, I've got a very strong heart, it will previal...Now, Psy, I saw you slip her that Lincoln....

Yes, but she could use it to pay for medicine for you to get better!

My Medicine is what I jokingly refere to as "Vitamin M", aka Motrin, 800 MG. Not very expensive. besides, it's covered by my insurance. But if you must tip her, tip her well.

Well, the Phaserman family is one huge extended family. I know it's probably around here somewhere, but buried, but I'll do the breakdown...

Jim, Tom (Phaser the Younger here) and Myself are all brothers. Jim's the oldest (23), I'm second oldest (21) and Tom is the youngest of the family at 18. (we have a sister, but Maddie isn't all that big into trek.)

Jim is married to Julie (known as...shock...Julie around here.)

I am married to Krissy

Darryl (Sgt. Phaserman) is Krissy's older brother.

Amy (known as Amy here) is Darryl's wife.

Tom is not married, but has a girlfriend and is contemplating the future there.

ROFLMAO! In THIS family, Normal doesn't apply. Maddie's definately not. Hard to be normal when you spend 2 hours a week at the Naval Hospital's Psych department...

My Medicine is what I jokingly refere to as "Vitamin M", aka Motrin, 800 MG. Not very expensive. besides, it's covered by my insurance. But if you must tip her, tip her well.

Good old Vitamin M. The Navy's cure all for everything. :lol:

Indeed. That's the quickest way to tell that I went to a Naval Hospital, is when I said Vitamin M. They give you that for EVERYTHING, even if there is something much better, and they have it in stock. When I went in because of headaches, well, hey, Vitamin M. I didn't use it, I use Excedrine, but it's handy to keep around..

Good Luck Krissy!!!

Btw this site may well become www.phasermanstartrekfans.net (not a real link, it will take you no where). Is there a grand plan to eventually take over the world, one trek website at a time???

Shhhhhhh! We've already done it, we don't want everyone to know yet. We started back in 2000 when we arranged for Cousin George to become president...Lol, JK. I'll let Krissy post the outcome of the interview when she gets online...by the way, I'm N Luv wit a strippa...