Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krissy Phaserman

Inside the twisted mind of a former cheerleader

I can't believe Gary is actually going along with this. He must be way more open-minded than I am. No way would I ever let my wife do that! Of course, I read in another post where Gary will be right there keeping an eye on things...lol. But at any rate, good luck and I wish you well with it.....er....uh......don't forget to post pics... :lol:

BTW, Krissy.......what are you planning to do on "Bring your parent to school day"..?... :lol:

Yeah, it's fun! I love this job. One of the girls who's been there a while is taking me under her wing, she told me I need to find some slower songs to dance to. (The slowest one I have so far is "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" by Big and Rich) She told me if I only dance to fast songs, I'll get real tired real quick, so I'm looking for some slower songs.

Tonight kinda sucks. No husband :welcome:. He was supposed to work at Domino's tonight, but got a call from his boss saying they won't let him back to work without a doctor's clearance, so He decided if he can't work there, He'll go make an easy $1,000 helping out a friend of his. Here's the thing, it involves flying a Cesna 206 from here to Louisianna, then back again on tomorrow (or today, I suppose if you look at it that way.) They were flying something down there, I don't know what, but his friend was getting $4,000 for it, so he is giving Gary 1/4 of that for helping him out.

Work wasn't bad tonight, made $400, and hopefully I'll make the same again tomorrow. That will be nice, between Gary and I making $1800 cash for a weekend.

Yeah, it's fun! I love this job. One of the girls who's been there a while is taking me under her wing, she told me I need to find some slower songs to dance to. (The slowest one I have so far is "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" by Big and Rich) She told me if I only dance to fast songs, I'll get real tired real quick, so I'm looking for some slower songs.

Do they have to be country songs?

I checked, and someone is using that. we have to get permission from people to use their songs. It's kinda funny, the regulars can tell who's on stage right when they walk in, just by the song that's playing. One guy told Theresa he knew she was on when he walked in and heard "I Don't Want No Scrubs" by TLC. from the door, you can't see the stage, so just the song that's on, if you know who dances to what, can tell you who's on.

Alright, If you picked June as the month I'd stop stripping, you win whatever the pool is up to. Put in my notice last night, I've got a new job! I'll be going back to Dad's firm, as the Office Manager. It's a pretty good promotion from where I was when I left. I start that job the 26th.

I'm really happy that you made up with your Dad and got your job back. Congrats!

Dad and I never had a fight. It was a simple business situation. His present Office Manager is going to California with her husband, and My dad doesn't think anyone on the present staff is capable of filling the job, so he's bringing me back.

yeah you could be like the 90 year old lady on the Oh Network, but here at STF, see if the Mods and VBG will pay you LOL

yeah you could be like the 90 year old lady on the Oh Network, but here at STF, see if the Mods and VBG will pay you LOL

Oh PLEASE tell us what her duties would be as STF's official Sex Therapist........ :assimilated:

Good question, Kor...

So, yeah, got a call from the boss at the club. They found a replacement for me, my services are no longer needed. Eh. So for the next week and a half or so, I'm unemployed. Vacation! Yeah!

I love my new job. Since the three Lawyers are all either in court or meetings outside the office today, none of the office staff will be there till about noon. HALF DAY! Yay! I'm really glad to be back in an office. I had fun as a stripper, but I also learned alot. I learned that, while sometimes life is a b***ch, It could always get worse. Some of the girls I worked with there were working three jobs to support their families. Single mothers, barely out of their teens. I wish alot of times that there was something I could do to help. I did help one girl write a resume to put in for a job with good pay and benefits. I suppose the one thing I learned working at the club was that not everyone grew up (And this was a gut-check for me, to be honest) as a spoiled little Daddy's Girl. It's given me a whole new perspective. Now I have to figure out how to use it to do some good with it. After talking with Dad about this, he's suggested I look into some of the local charities, to see how I can help.

Do you have a homeless shelter in your area?

Many of the women in them come from broken homes, and I used to coordinate children's activities and special parties during holiday times for the kids.

All the stuff came from donations from local churches and scouting troops.

It was a very satisfying experience.