Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krissy Phaserman

Inside the twisted mind of a former cheerleader

Ya know, this sucks. I don't know how I survived Gary's deployment. When he's not home, I have a hard time getting to sleep. Add to that the fact that it's hot and humid...I'm thinking about joining the local chapter of Insomniacs Annonymous

Snow! Yay! no, not really. 9 inches or so, and it's still coming down! AHHH!

Can we all call you a snow bunny now? ;)

final tally for our area was around 20, actually. and my store only sold about $5000 worth of pizzas today (about half of our average weekly sales.)

Things go not well...

Gary and I have been fighting for....well, it seems like an eternity. Since at least September. About some stupid (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't), about some not so stupid. Gary is taking all the blame publicly, but contrary to what he says, it's not all his fault.If it was, we'd have made up and moved on a long time ago....We still love each other, but it's tough...

Sorry to hear that, Krissy. Having been married for over 20 years, I know a little about having to go through some rough times like that. However, if you truly love each other and you continue to talk, things will eventually work out. Feel free to vent to any of your friends here. All of us here support you and Gary.

Honey, I will always love you. Whatever happens, I want you, and everybody to know that.

THAT.........and a tremendous amount of a.s.s. kissing will eventually straighten everything out... :laugh:

Honey, I will always love you. Whatever happens, I want you, and everybody to know that.

THAT.........and a tremendous amount of a.s.s. kissing will eventually straighten everything out... :laugh:

Kor! Gary was being super sweet, and you had to ruin it. You're mean.

Hey Krissy, Long time no chat! How have you been these past few months?

I miss you krissy and love you lots... Thanks for letting me crash with you when Kevin(the man that assulted me in the military) was after me I really appreciate it... Thanks lots.. besides I needed out of Maine anyway...

I was sexually assulted by a battle buddy in the military.. Men are pigs... and take what they want.. not saying all men are like that though

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Hopefully, he was dealt with severely.

Nope... not enough evidance

btw KRISSY I LOVE YA!!!!

That sucks. I wish that there was something that I could do, but all I can do is offer you my unswerving support.

Which you shall have. Unconditionally.