Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Enough is enough

I am so tired of losing half my food because the force required to open the @#$#@ bag sends half the contents skittering across the kitchen floor.

Okay, please tell me I'm not the only one this happens to. :dude:

I always end up cutting everything open, but only after I've spent a few minutes pulling and cursing at the bag. It's very similiar to my ketchup bottle rant and the aspirin-bottle-cotton-ball-index-finger-jig. :dude::blush:

Yep, UH, its happened to me as well. Once, opening a bag, a one-pound bag, of M&M's, and...well... I picked them off the floor, blew hard on them, and proceeded to devour them. Not the whole bag at once, I'm not some sort of oinker :dude: . But within a couple of hours, anyway. I LOVE M&Ms!!

I now carry a pocket knife, a folding Buck lockblade, so as to avoid any future mishaps. Or so I hope. I'm still rather clutzy at times. :blush:

I now carry a pocket knife, a folding Buck lockblade, so as to avoid any future mishaps.  Or so I hope.  I'm still rather clutzy at times.  :blush:

262825[/snapback]

I'm too clumsy for a pen knife, I'd cut my finger right off. :dude:

I now carry a pocket knife, a folding Buck lockblade, so as to avoid any future mishaps.  Or so I hope.  I'm still rather clutzy at times.   :blush:

262825[/snapback]

I'm too clumsy for a pen knife, I'd cut my finger right off. :dude:

262828[/snapback]

Lol! I use scissors or a kitchen knife, though I do keep a buck knife in my desk at work. when anyone asks why it's there, I tell em for when the Boss gets too pushy (the boss is dad...Lol)

Yep, UH, its happened to me as well.  Once, opening a bag, a one-pound bag, of M&M's, and...well... I picked them off the floor, blew hard on them, and proceeded to devour them.  Not the whole bag at once, I'm not some sort of oinker :dude: .  But within a couple of hours, anyway.  I LOVE M&Ms!!

262825[/snapback]

OMG, the same thing happened to me - once - and I did the same thing you did, blew on them & ate them! I've opened them with scissors ever since.

Ok I see everybody already said the cut it idea. I'm too late. I opened a bag of frozen burritos Saturday for lunch and they all flew all over the floor! :blush:

Good thing I taught my kids the 10 second rule! :dude: