• Fairy
    • Wizard
    • Mermaid
    • Witch
    • Centaur
    • Satyr
    • Elf
    • Other

Sorry, UnicornHunter, I had to vote Fairy. A Midsummer Night's Dream is my favorite Shakespearian play, and it abounds with faeries.

I voted other because I always kinda liked Pegasus.

OK, so I also really like Fairy, Elf, Centaur, Mermaid, Wizards.

And then there are some others such as the Sirens(I know, Greek Myth, but so is Pegasus), Cerberus, Chimaera, the Sphynx

Love dragons, but next Pegasus and then unicorns...I think it relates to my favourite books... Dragons of Pern, To Ride Pegasus and The Last Unicorn.

i had to go with dragons, there awsome. but i too like pegasus, and unicorns, as far as wizards, i like merlin, and the excalibur. i love fantasy movies. they just dont make them anymore, like they used too. too few, and far between.

Love dragons!!! I collect them (posters, figures, etc.)

but I also love faries!!!!!

then witches then...................... haha

I am so into the majic and creature stuff

Sorry, UnicornHunter, I had to vote Fairy. A Midsummer Night's Dream is my favorite Shakespearian play, and it abounds with faeries.

:innocent: Have to agree with Indy. I love the little dears myself. :oops:

Love dragons, but next Pegasus and then unicorns...I think it relates to my favourite books... Dragons of Pern, To Ride Pegasus and The Last Unicorn.

It's a toss up for me. I have collected Unicorns for years...at last count I had around 150, I think. :innocent: But there is something to be said about dragons. The Dragon riders of Pern, fantastic. Melanie (sp?) Rawn's Dragon Prince series (all six books) are excellent. I hate romance type stories, but that series was so wonderfully put together! I also like Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series, wizards and magic. Unicorns, dragons, and pegasus are my three top faves! :(

Katy

The Chinise DRAGON now thats a cool beast its wise and it kicks *buttocks* (Kinda like yoda) allso you missed the Phoenix