Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ The Un-usable User Name ~

:dude: Did you ever think of a user-name that was really great but you already had one and you didn't really want to change It? What was it? ^_^

Yeah, I seriously considered calling myself "StewartBabe", after BakulaBabe :) , or Mrs.Stewart, but I really can't do that. :laugh::b-day:

Yeah, I seriously considered calling myself "StewartBabe", after BakulaBabe  :laugh: , or Mrs.Stewart, but I really can't do that.  :b-day:  :)

260401[/snapback]

Oh, sure you can! :b-day:

Man, oh, man, that pic of Patrick Stewart is REALLY HOT!!! :clap: :)

I wonder when someone will try to register with my old user name - incontinentia. :laugh:

Hmm, that didn't answer the question, did it? I used the name "incontinentia" because I thought all the good Trek names would already be taken, & I couldn't think of anything else - until "BakulaBabe".

Edited by BakulaBabe

Thanks, Bakula Babe. :) I, too, think the pic is hot, of course, that's why I picked it :b-day::b-day:

No, I can't call myself Mrs.Stewart *gasp* :b-day: but StewartBabe sounds great, actually, though I still like my username the way it is :laugh:

Or what about PicardChick? :b-day: Did I ever mention that I love RikerChick's user name? :lol: :)

When I first registered at a German Star Trek message board, I called myself "PicardNCC1701E". But everyone thought I was male :b-day: and so I decided to change it. :blush 2:

I'm glad you changed your user name BakulaBabe. That other one always made me think of the word "Vomitorium". :b-day::b-day: Sorry, but after 4 years of Latin, I think you understand. :b-day::b-day:

I'm glad you changed your user name BakulaBabe. That other one always made me think of the word "Vomitorium". :b-day:  :b-day: Sorry, but after 4 years of Latin, I think you understand. :b-day:  :laugh:

260742[/snapback]

I do! :b-day: The first time I heard it in Monty Python's Life of Brian", I thought it was referring to someone with a "potentially embarrasing problem". :b-day:

:laugh:  Did you ever think of a user-name that was really great but you already had one and you didn't really want to change It? What was it? :huh:

259922[/snapback]

God. :huh: I'm kidding! My ego isn't that inflated.

No Alterego has been it here from the git-go. I am thinking of shortening it to just: AE though. Waddaya think?

Nah, I've grown to sea trooper.

Though I think of the possibilities of captain sea trooper or kai sea trooper......

:)  Did you ever think of a user-name that was really great but you already had one and you didn't really want to change It? What was it? :huh:

259922[/snapback]

God. :laugh: I'm kidding! My ego isn't that inflated.

No Alterego has been it here from the git-go. I am thinking of shortening it to just: AE though. Waddaya think?

261328[/snapback]

NOO!!! Alterego is YOU. :blink: Besides AE is your nickname, when we refer to you in private converstions, PM's and IM's :clap: :huh: If you shortened it to AE then what will we call you A??? :huh: :huh: Don't kill me :o :)

:)  Did you ever think of a user-name that was really great but you already had one and you didn't really want to change It? What was it? :huh:

259922[/snapback]

God. I'm kidding! My ego isn't that inflated.

261328[/snapback]

NOO!!! Alterego is YOU. :blink: Besides AE is your nickname, when we refer to you in private converstions, PM's and IM's :clap::laugh: If you shortened it to AE then what will we call you A??? :huh: :huh: Don't kill me :o :)

261358[/snapback]

I'll sic sea troopers poetry on you now! That'll fix you! :huh: JK sea trooper.

Alterego chased her down

All over Roddenberry Town

Jeanway ran and ran some more

But she still knew what was in store

Chasing her to the final frontier

Alterego loved the taste of her fear

:huh:

Alterego chased her down

:laugh:

261373[/snapback]

:huh: Touché sea trooper. Did you used to post poetry at st.com under a different SN?

No. I've never posted at ST.com. I have an account, just never posted. (SN is seatrooper btw)

Alterego chased her down

:laugh:

261373[/snapback]

Jeanway ran like SolarWind,

Around the town then back again.

She ran right over Sea Trooper

Who tried to run

From Alterego's smoking gun

"The mans insane" She told the town

As she looked back and saw him falling down :huh:

{Best I could do at a moment's notice}

No. I've never posted at ST.com. I have an account, just never posted. (SN is seatrooper btw)

261379[/snapback]

Oh. (actually your SN is sea trooper <copied from profile.)

261386[/snapback]

Huh? :huh:

261386[/snapback]

Huh? :laugh:

261393[/snapback]

:huh: Which part of what I said don't you understand?

261386[/snapback]

Huh? :laugh:

261393[/snapback]

:huh: Which part of what I said don't you understand?

261401[/snapback]

You said you copied my SN from my profile. But my ST.com name is seatrooper.

Oh, :huh: You meant your SN at STARTREK.COM is "seatrooper" I get it now. :laugh: I thought you were trying to tell me your SN HERE was seatrooper (without a space) and I was trying to tell you it does have a space. See? :huh: It was a misunderstanding. Your SN at st.com is seatrooper. :huh:

the one I wanted to use was bad***mother****ingcowboy, but for obvious reasons it's not appropriate. <and yes, I did put the asterisks in myself>