Sign in to follow this  
krysis

Who is your favourite or greatest...

It has to be either Khan or Shinzon. Khan brings out the fury in Kirk. "Khaaaaan!"

Shinzon, well, he looks really evil.

That's for me. Next comes Borg queen and Soran. Would any of you consider Q a villian?

Khan Noonien Singh is a good pick...

I don't really think Q is a villain... Although he isn't a very good person. :notworthy:

I shall also say: the Sphere-Builders, and someone else...

The Gorn captain I guess is a good antagonist. I'll try to think up another good villain...

Oh, maybe also, Lord Garth of Izar.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Khan and Shinzon are the first 2 - actually the only 2 - that came to mind, because they're SO charismatic. I'm not sure about Q as a villain, but he can be villainous. Maybe he should have his own special villain category. :notworthy:

Mine's not a popular choice but I think that Dukat was the most evil of all the villans, he took pleasure in his torture whereas Khan was just driven by revenge.

Personally... I don't think the Borg are villains...

They merely seek the goal of perfection for all species worthy of assimilation. ^_^

lastresort.jpg42.gif

OH Yea, Q, definately. He was all up in Janeway's business and bothering her all the time. And Picard too. You can't outrun a Q. That's nasty. He was like a termite.

VBG is right about the poll. Khan was the favorite. However, I chose the Borg Queen then, and I still do. Although Khan was by far the most intense, his hatred for Kirk just seethed, it was, nonetheless directed primarily at Kirk. The Borg Queen was more insidious in her evilness. And her goal was total asimilation of the humans. The Borg probe into the future proved that. Its these sneeky types that are the most alarming to me, and fearful. Like snakes, they will strike will little warning.

i realize that there are intense feelings about this issue -" Who is the baddest of the baddies". I guess that is what makes this community of Trekkies so interesting, and fun. :)

Just a thought to add. From one angle, we can say that the Borg is the baddest of the baddies. Then again, we can also argue that they are another race of one minded sentient being whose very basic nature is to assimilate. If that is so, can we say that the Borg are evil. Its hard to actually say a whole race is evil. Just for the sake of argument....

Obviously, I am being biased here, when I say that the Dominion was the greatest villain...Mainly the Female Founder and her Vorta, Weyoun...

Gul Dukat was an excellent villain along with Damar before season 7...

Of all the movies, I liked General Chang from the Undiscovered Country...Just loved the Shakespeare quoting...hehe...

depand on which series it's

tos . romulans

tng .cardassians

ds9. domioion

voyager. it vididians and kazon

enterprise.andoridans and xindi..

trek movies

kahn

son'a

Shinzon

Here are my top five:

1. Gary Mitchell

2. Dr Adams (Dagger of the Mind)

3. Khan

4. Captain Ronald Tracey (The Omega Glory)

5. Proconsul Claudius Marcus (Bread and Circuses)

262340[/snapback]

Good list, I seemed to have forgotten to remember Captain Tracey... Good choice. Thus so with the others. :)

lastresort.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif