1. 1. Who is it?

• Uhura
    • Deanna Troi
    • Jadzia Dax
    • B'Elanna Tores
    • Seven of Nine
    • T'Pol
    • Hoshi Sato

I was just wondering who you thought was the best. I've always had a thing for B'Elanna, but ever since I saw that Enterprise Episode where Hoshi was invisible because of a transporter prob, she's moved up in my mind.....

I was just wondering who you thought was the best. I've always had a thing for B'Elanna, but ever since I saw that Enterprise Episode where Hoshi was invisible because of a transporter prob, she's moved up in my mind.....

Lol

Right on poguemahone :) ..I can't figure out how you managed to attach a pic of Kristy on the message board but I think Mr. Hopper forgot about a very young and very pleasant looking Ashley Judd on TNG. Check it :

http://startrek.com/library/media_TNG.asp?id=107104

To add a Picture to a posting just find the address of the location of the Picture then click the IMG button above. Insert the address and the pic will be added.... like this...

206223.jpg

I grew up watching Troi. OMG was she beautiful. But when DS9 came up and I saw Jadzia, that was it!! She is sooo lovely!! Terri Ferrell is one of a kind. And now, Voyager has 7 of 9. The outfit she wears now on "Boston Public" doesn't do her justice after seeing her in the one from Voyager! She is sexy.......even for a blonde!

Guest Ktrek

I voted for Seven of Nine. I think Jeri Ryan is one of the most beautiful women. She has a body like no man could deny and a face so lovely men would die for! Pant! Pant!

Here take a look!

seven1.jpg

Ktrek

Sorry, I'm more interested in the Star Trek hunks myself. :wow: I chose Uhura just cause I like her so much.

Of the choices listed Hoshi, I think plain Jane’s are wickedly sexy! :devil: 

I have to agree with you there

Hoshi is very nice.

If you mean recurring babe then I had to go for Miss Dax. But for me the best all time babe between is that Russian girl in Way to Eden (the only reason I watch that episode!) and the little blond that Yeoman Rand introduced to Charlie Evans, whom he then proceeded to turn into a lizard (silly boy!).

To me, it was a toss up between Jadzia and Troi. Brunettes are the best. Jadzia has the legs and Troi has the eyes. Two attributes that are irresistable to me. But I chose Troi because of her underlying sexuality. (Be still my heart.)

Guest Ktrek

I think I would feel like thismedium-smiley-114.gifno matter what Star Trek babe I was around! medium-smiley-016.gif

Ktrek

I had to read this post out of curiosity. As of my posting time T'Pol has no votes - the folks at UPN would be mortified. What shocked me though was the number of votes that Hoshi has. Serious question here - isn't her constant whining and incessant negativity a turn off? In real life it generally is.

I had to read this post out of curiosity.  As of my posting time T'Pol has no votes - the folks at UPN would be mortified.  What shocked me though was the number of votes that Hoshi has.  Serious question here - isn't her constant whining and incessant negativity a turn off?  In real life it generally is.

you mean she speaks, hrm, never noticed? lol

I had to read this post out of curiosity.  As of my posting time T'Pol has no votes - the folks at UPN would be mortified.  What shocked me though was the number of votes that Hoshi has.  Serious question here - isn't her constant whining and incessant negativity a turn off?  In real life it generally is.

I've never noticed it as whinning, but as for her pesomism, I'm the same way, negative about almost everything.

All Hoshi needs is to be seen in the correct light. Tptb are doing a wonderful job with slowly evolving this character. Other series with a character like this, (say Dr. Bashier for example) the first time we saw him his charm was in his shyness then pow! All of a sudden it was lost from him and the speed in which he grew up was to fast. For those time's, (far future) that may be fine but on ENT (near future) it is refreshing to actually see a character grow. Hoshi works.

Guest Ktrek

I think Hoshi has alot of potential. I expect we will see some big changes with her character next season. She is very lovely though isn't she??hmm3grin2orange.gifparks.jpg

Ktrek

I was also curious. and I am also surprised that T/Pol has no votes! I mean, that's practically the whole reason she was on the show! (ok ENT fans, forgive me. I bash without really giving it a chance, and I freely admit that! so don't get mad!)