Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

This is my Log

I figured I'd try my hand at one of these personal log thingies. I've been writing more stuff down lately. I've even gone as far as to take a "list" with me when I go to the store. Someone special suggested that to me. :bow: (She knows who she is.) It's not as much of an "adventure" shopping that way but I do end up buying more things I actually use. :unsure:

A question just occured to me.

Do bugs fart? :bow: Someone's bound to have done a study on this.

And now a picture.

Click For Spoiler
timber_logs2.jpg

NICE LOG !!!!! Did you see mine??? :unsure: Hey, I wonder if bugs fart too, let's investigate that. I'm sure they do, or NOT :lol: Why don't we just ask nik, I'm sure he'd know. :o Oh, CONGRATULATIONS on starting your own Personal Log. :bow: :P :bow::bow: :) It's about time. :P

Even if they don't you can always just "blame it on the bugs."

:bow: Of all the things a person can ponder that's what's on the Committee's agenda. Scary ain't it? :unsure:

There is a bug that does excrete a flame out of its end I think. Something like that.

Should I make this LOG thing a regular part of my agenda???? :unsure: I mean the PICTURE???

Somewhere there's a scientist with a magnifying glass and a he or she is picking up bugs one by one and watching their...um...backend and waiting. Just to put an end to this question. Probably making a list too, you know. So that future generations will have a chart that they can look at if they want to know exactly what kind of fart say a junebug lets rip.

On the plus side I'm off of work as of 2:30 pm today. :notworthy: Even if someone did try to block me in the parking lot by double parking. Apparently they didn't take a good look at my car. I'll just bash their car until I get out or it's a smoking heap. :unsure: Actually I was able to wiggle my car out, but I was tempted.

and now for a 'manly log' moment...

Click For Spoiler
lumberjack.jpg

Nothing much happening today. Just doing some chores. Relaxing today because tomorrow I have to work. ::grumble, grumble, grumble:: But today I'm off. HAHA! :lol: and my Sweetie is home. B)

I think I'll compensate for having to work overtime tomorrow by doing half as much work as usual. I think that will even everything out. :bow:

Another 'Random' thought I just had. What exactly is that orange stuff they put on Cheetos. I know it can't be cheese so is it like something they harvest or is it a by-product of Twinkie manufacturing or something. I bet it would make a half-way decent insulation. Winter is around the corner. :bow:

And now for today's log moment...

Click For Spoiler
abnot-log-dog.jpg

And now for today's log moment...

Click For Spoiler
abnot-log-dog.jpg

259224[/snapback]

Love it :lol: :bow:

Don't know exactly what I'm going to do today (other than spend time with my Sweetie :b-day: ) I'm off today. I'm never off on a Sunday. :laugh: I hope this doesn't mean I have to work all of next week to make up for having today and tomorrow off. :)

Is it just me or has September been warmer than August was? What's up with that? I think I'm going to stick to reading Jeanway's Barometer report thread for my weather. It's a heck of a lot moer accurate than the clowns that pass themselves off as meteorologists around these parts. :b-day: :)

And now for a 'Log From The Past' moment...

Click For Spoiler
Log_Train_Little_River_Rdwd_Co_Bullwinkle_CA_75700_copy.jpg

this is my 'crime log'...in my log log :laugh: :huh:

A would-be robber carefully walked through the doors of a bank. That, however, would be the only thing he did right. He immediately tripped on a step, and his mask fell off. Then his foot got caught under the doormat, which caused him to slide across the floor to the counter. Staggering to his feet, a little confused, he waved a fake gun around and cried: "This is a stuff-up!" :huh:

A polite man went into a bank and stood in line just like any other customer would. As he got closer to the teller, he pulled out a ski mask and a gun, then waited in line a few more minutes so that he could rob the bank once it was his turn. :huh: :laugh:

A gang of three geniuses decided to rob a bank, but as they tried to enter, they got stuck in the revolving doors. Frustrated, they left and returned a few minutes later. This time, they got through the doors and announced their intentions to take ten thousand dollars. Remembering them from a few minutes earlier, customers and employees of the bank laughed hysterically, thinking it was a joke. The men thought that everyone was laughing because they were demanding too much money, so they dropped the amount they wanted down to one thousand dollars. When that didn't work, they demanded one hundred dollars. Soon, the men were demanding one dollar each. When the laughter continued, one of the men became angry. He jumped atop a counter and pulled a gun on a teller, then fell and broke his leg.

His buddies decided to get away while it was safe.

They got stuck in the revolving doors again.

:huh: :laugh:

One wanna-be crook decided that a good way to rob a bank and not get caught would be by going through the drive through. Pulling up to the window, he wrote the teller a note, demanding money. The man even went so far as to hold up a knife. The woman, laughing hysterically, called the police and the suspect was eventually apprehended.

:huh:

This is my first Tuesday off in three weeks. :angry: I like the bigger paycheck but nuts to working 60 hour weeks. :dude:

Did anyone know they make a grape flavored Mountain Dew now? How kooky is that? :blush:

And now a 'log' moment...

Click For Spoiler
gift-purpose-0146.jpg

Working 60 hours a week sucks! Been there still there allot. Isn't horrible that a person has to work that many hours a week just to make it anymore. Makes me :dude:

Here you go Aaron, right back atcha :) :

Click For Spoiler
The first time that I met you, I knew right from the start.

That there would be a special place for you within my heart.

I knew that I was lucky, for suddenly I'd found.

Someone very special who like to **********. :unsure:

No it's NOT what you think, everybody else. :rolleyes: <_<

I should know this but someone on "The Committee" is asleep. It reminds me of a Gryphon. Is that right? :hug: Wasn't that a mythological creature with the head of a bird?

That's one chicken you don't want to mess with. It could turn you into a "People McNugget" real quick. :lol:

Ok I was wrong this is a gryphon.

post-691-1096057033.gif

I'm guessing the first one is a Klingon Death Chicken. The 2nd one has me stumped. I need Kool-Aid to aid in the thinkin' :lol:

:clap::laugh: :thumbup: We all :gossip: knew you could do it!!!

:lol: A 90% is GREAT!!!!! :clap: