Sign in to follow this  
nascarfan1

New to this site

I had gotten fed up with the message boards on the other site, always full of crap that has nothing to do with Trek! I hope you people can relate to what I mean. Logic dictates if you go to a Trek site, that's what they talk about, not the war in Iraq, or pennies, or Star wars!!! LETS TALK TREK...

Yes, many of us can relate to your pain, a Hugh % of members here are runaways from that retched cesspool of hate, pride and venom. You have found a safe haven at startrekfans.net and we welcome you aboard! :laugh: Keep on Trekking! :o

Welcome aboard! This is the right place for talking about Star Trek. We have areas for off topic discussion but we keep the off topic to those areas for the most part.

I look forward to talking Trek with you.

Welcome. Being a refugee from that board myself, I understand, as do many others, how you feel.You will LOVE it here.It's trek paradise.

Thanx all. This site seems to offer quite a lot, and I'm kinda lost on where to go next. Any suggestions?

Just take your time and sift through all the postings that interest you. Start with the forum of your favorite series and go from there.

Welcome aboard nascarfan1! I'm sure you'll love it. I'm another refugee from st.com. I'm the mod of the movies and games forum. If you have any questions feel free to PM or any mod for any help.

:laugh: OH NO you, too. Could not stand it. Evething but. Plus they started trashing my favorite poeple no less.

Welcome aboard nascarfan1!  I'm sure you'll love it.  I'm another refugee from st.com.  I'm the mod of the movies and games forum.  If you have any questions feel free to PM or any mod for any help.

I, like my Sisters (Lessa, Takara, dsbs), am a refugee from ST.com..It has been so wonderful over here, You can tell from my post counts(as well as look at my sisters' counts) that I LOVE IT HERE! I hope you do too!

I'm probably the only one here who isn't a refugee from that site. :laugh: I lurked, but was too scared to post. Mean, mean people there. pom.gif This is a wonderful, friendly place. You'll love it here. :bow:

Welcome to the boards!!!!!!!!!!

as you can see many others have felt the same way about the other site, I being one of them :laugh: I enjoy this site so I think you will to.

:bow::wow:

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy it here and I look forward to chatting with you more!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Welcome!!! I hope you have a great time here at STARTREKFANS.net!!!

Sign in to follow this