Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Weather

it's about 8 degrees here and we're expecting about 4-9 inches and mote by the end of the week. so im guessing roughly 20 inches by sunday. if not any less than that.

Absolutely miserable whether today. Freezing rain all last night expected to last until tonight. I'm becoming an advocate of global warming. This stuff sucks!

I was in a teleconference today with different people around the country. Before the meeting officially started we all started talking about the weather we are having. Mostly it was people talking about how cold / rainy / snowy it is.

Then I chime in. "Well it is about 75-80 degrees here, nice and sunny, in fact I might even head to the pool later."

They hate me.

It has been sunny and quite chilly today, but lovely afternoon. Wind picked up during the evening. It's dark and cold now. 10:37pm.

I was in a teleconference today with different people around the country. Before the meeting officially started we all started talking about the weather we are having. Mostly it was people talking about how cold / rainy / snowy it is.

Then I chime in. "Well it is about 75-80 degrees here, nice and sunny, in fact I might even head to the pool later."

They hate me.

Yeah, I'm enjoying the bragging lately. <_< The sun is down and it's still 72 in my back yard. I love living in the southwest. :elephant:

Cold and dark. And since I have no intention of going outside are going to weather.com, I couldn't tell you any more.

After the rain finally stopped this morning, it turned into a beautiful day!