Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Weather

Overcast, some fog, snow on the ground, snow in the forecast, temp about 29, going into the thirties

Still overcast, getting foggier. It's foogy both in the Suburbs and Downtown Chicago. Midway Airport has cancelled flights. Supposed to rain turning to snow! :jem'hadar:

Cold! Way too freakin' cold for Phoenix! The cars were covered in ice this morning. :jem'hadar:

Really warm today....didn't even wear a coat......but heavy thunderstorms coming tonight!

I can hear the wind howling outside. Partly cloudy but supposedly clearing tomorrow morning. Bitterly cold tonight and early tomorrow. Lows 3 to 7 below! Lowest wind chill readings expected to be 15 below to 25 below zero after midnight. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph at times. On Sunday, still windy but mostly sunny. Very COLD. Highs 3 to 7 above. Lowest wind chill readings 25 below to 35 below zero in the morning. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph at times until late afternoon.

BRRRRRR! And of course I have to work tomorrow!

Warm and sunny, cool breeze, birds singing, the smell of grass and citrus in the air. I've got a serious case of spring fever right now. 238000.gif