Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

If there were a 6th series...

I think they should make a parallel series to Enterprise. We all know the ship on the Rec Deck of kirk's Enterprise doesn't look like the NX-01. I think they should do a series that takes place during the same time peroid but depicts this ship and shows that Enterprise is in an alternate timeline. This would clear up alot of the timeline problems Enterprise has created and make for some interesting stories. The S.S. Enterprise could cross over and meet the NX-01 and the NX-01 could help the S.S. Enterprise get back.

Also a series with Pike or Captian April Where the NCC-1701 is first launched.

I would personally like to end up with a series for each Enterprise.

You might get your wish if ENT turns out to be a restart of the series :andorian:

You might get your wish if ENT turns out to be a restart of the series :andorian:

That would be great, and with the Enterprise B and C yet it would give us about 19 more years of trek at least.

That would be great, and with the Enterprise B and C yet it would give us about 19 more years of trek at least.

Except we already know that the Enterprise-C is destroyed from TNG's Yesterday's Enterprise so it might be difficult to do a series based on it.

Would be cool to have the 6th series in the 23 century, perhaps on earth and watch the beginning of Star Fleet or the federation..

Have you seen the 5th/current Trek series? It's called Enterprise. It depicts Starfleet's first deep space mission, the beginnings of Starfleet, and I suspect that the series will be followed by a movie that shows the founding of the Federaton. :andorian:

Things I think would be bad ideas for a new series and why....

A series based on a time ship: Every time there has been a show or movie with time travel then they manage to mess something up and a lot of people get mad. I don't even want to think of how many plot holes would exsist in a show based around time travel.

A series for each Enterprise: I wasn't a big fan of the Enterprise-B so I don't think a show based on it would be that interesting. The problem with a show based on the Enterprise-C is that we already know its fate. The show would be doomed from the start. Also we've already met it's captian and she has only grown older since then (and the same goes for Alan Ruck as the captian of the Enterprise-:andorian:

A series that takes place during Enterprise but on a different timeline: If they made a show that took place on a different time line then I think it would leave everyone who was a fan of Enterprise asking themselves "What was it I just watched?" As fans we've invested our time and interest into Enterprise and I think a series like this would only discredit it.

ive got a great one..

how about aboard the uss relativity...that jumps from point to point in time to stop the temporal cold war...meddling janeway... the 1701 and city on the edge of forever..etc etc...god knows theyve put enough groundwork on temporal paradoxes and temporal prime directives...

Kinda like The Quantam Leep Trek. :andorian:

First, Starfleet does not have a timeship by the 25th century!  The very first experiments with sending messages through time was in the 27th century, first ships in late 28th - rift-ships in 29th - instant time teleportation in the 31st.

I would like to see a series either:

Time travel series like 29th century.

-or-

Some ship exploring the Andromeda Galaxy. (no time travel)

Where'd you get this info? :andorian:

Would be cool to have the 6th series in the 23 century, perhaps on earth and watch the beginning of Star Fleet or the federation..

Have you seen the 5th/current Trek series? It's called Enterprise. It depicts Starfleet's first deep space mission, the beginnings of Starfleet, and I suspect that the series will be followed by a movie that shows the founding of the Federaton. :andorian:

That was harsh CJP.

Star Trek: Dark Horizon.

Ten years after Voyager returns home, the Federation is in ruins. An unknown computer virus spreads through Star Fleet's technology and has corrupted systems and ships. EMH's have become badly effected especially and have been known to kill their crew and take over the ships. A new evil race of EMH's is rising. The virus spreads to all alien ships and fights have started to break out amongst races in a battle for survival. One Captain is adamant that he is going to track down the origins of this virus in an attempt to solve the problem. He and his motley crew made up of an ex Romulan Commander, a Klingon freighter Captain and other various races, must travel through perilous space in an old Ambassador class ship, the USS Horizon, that has been pulled from retirement in a Star Fleet museum. They are flyin g by the seat of their pants without a lot of technology that was once taken for granted. On the way, helping others and getting ever closer to a cure. Their helper is the Voyager EMH, the only one unaffected by the virus. He is assigned as an expert against the rising race of unethical corrupted EMHs.

ive got a great one..

how about aboard the uss relativity...that jumps from point to point in time to stop the temporal cold war...meddling janeway... the 1701 and city on the edge of forever..etc etc...god knows theyve put enough groundwork on temporal paradoxes and temporal prime directives...

Kinda like The Quantam Leep Trek. :andorian:

Too bad they got Scott Bakula to play Cap'n Archer, he would have been perfect for the part!

Have you seen the 5th/current Trek series? It's called Enterprise. It depicts Starfleet's first deep space mission, the beginnings of Starfleet, and I suspect that the series will be followed by a movie that shows the founding of the Federaton. :)

That was harsh CJP.

Huh? Please explain, as I know people who have never seen a single ENT and don't know the premise beyond it being a prequal.

I have mentioned it before in a post but what about the new frontier books they are great B) and it is defintly a different sort of trek from what we are used to I mean the books were on the best sellers lists