Rossi Crewmen Active

Rostov, Michael Crewman Active

Taylor Crewman Active

Whittington, Timothy Crewman Active

Zabel Crewman Active

Phlox, Doctor N/A Active

Chef N/A Active

Quartermaster N/A Active

I have the episodes these come from but I didn't thank that was important, if you have questions about an indiviual crew member you can ask. This manifest was inspired by Roll Call: The Guide to the lesser crewman of the Starship Voyager. I may not be a loser but have I got a lot of time of my hands or what? I'm suprised this all fits. Enjoy! :look:

Agreed. Way cool. :look:

Definitely not a loser but as for having too much time on your hands - I will not judge especially considering the outrageous number of hours I spend at these boards. :laugh:

Cool! (by the way, I love your quote - William Shatner: "And when I directed Star Trek V, I got a good performance out of me because I respected me so much.")

Lol takara!!

William Shatner: "And when I directed Star Trek V,  I respected me so much

i didnt notice the shatner quote before, yeah thats a good one, obviously hes the only one that does respect himself.the rest of them probably wanted to strangle hiim. lol :laugh:

yeah, I just added that. It was from that episode of Futurama 'Where no Fan has gone before" so many trek references and its all gold! If you want to see it search for Futurama on KaZaA. It should pop up. Hilarious

I was wondering if any background crewmembers will be mentioned by name. You know, for my manifest. I would just like to know so that I don't sit around waiting for it and it never comes.

Yeah, now I've seen it and they only mention Cunningham. You see a lot of crewman (mostly security) and no names. It drives me crazy.

Cool list, I didn't know there was a crewman kirk and I also saw a bunch names from past people that helped out with trek (Baird, Bennet etc...)

Now get started on the names of all of Phlox's animals in sickbay.

:martok:

The list is great! Great going Jack Bauer!

Okay, there are now some additions to the manifest. Specifically in the area of the Military Assault and Command Operations Team:

-Hayes, Major, Active,

-Kemper, Sergeant, Active,

-Chang, Corporal, Active,

-Romero, Corporal, Active,

-McKenzie, Unknown, Active,

There is also mention of a crewmember named Palmer but it is unspecified if he is a "MACO" or a regular crewman. Only time will tell...

Wow...a truly dedicated fan,taking the time to compile this list.

My hats off to you :borg2:

I noticed that there some crew that have been killed since this list was first made ,but its good to have on hand... :o

Actually, there have been no deaths among the crew of the NX-01 since the series began. Which is odd when you think about how many crewman died under Captian Kirk or the other captains but with Kirk you knew someone would die. Anyway, the only real "death" has been of crewman Daniels but he's no dead so I merely listed him as inactive. If you can find proof of any crew death please don't hesitate to send it to me but I'm postive there are no deaths established by canon sources. Thanks for your input, though.

Actually, there have been no deaths among the crew of the NX-01 since the series began. Which is odd when you think about how many crewman died under Captian Kirk or the other captains but with Kirk you knew someone would die. Anyway, the only real "death" has been of crewman Daniels but he's no dead so I merely listed him as inactive. If you can find proof of any crew death please don't hesitate to send it to me but I'm postive there are no deaths established by canon sources. Thanks for your input, though.

well i guess youve never read "what price honor" ......it seems you need to go back to cadet trianing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol: B) :blink: B)

"What Price Honor" is a NOVEL. It is a well established fact that only what is seen on screen is canon. The novels are not considered to be fact. That goes back a while. Crewman Fuller is the first casualty of the NX-01. Now who needs cadet training? :blink:

Crewman Dillard was the crewman who was chewed out by Trip in Unexpected. You know, when Trip was complaining about the railing and elevator. I don't remember it but I've read it on various csites (which also keep track).