Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

NX-01 Crew Manifest

There are some addtions to be made to this version of the manifest.

First off the MACOS:

Hayes Major Active

Chang Corporal Active

Romero Corporal Active

McKenzie Corporal Active

Hawkins Corporal Active

Palmer Corporal Active

Woods Corporal Active

Money Sergeant Active

Kemper Sergeant Active

I also believe that the following crewman can be added:

Ensign McFarlane

Ensign Massaro

Crewman Fuller (2)

Crewman Fitzgerald (who died last night)

And for the record I added Sim to the manifest.

So that brings the count to:

47 crewmen: 43 active, 4 deceased/inactive

22 unnamed: 18 known only by actors, 4 by character first name

MACOS: 9 named, 1 unnamed

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I have too much time on my hands.

Well this is now a old thread lol. theres a few dead people . few died in 3x03 rajin

and one died in 3x12 chosen realm.

dont mean to sound rude but do you have a life.?

Edited by Starco

For the record, no one died in Rajiin, they were just injured. Oh, well it is possible but there is no conclusive evidence.

Additionally, Starco I do have a life and you are the first person here to ever ask me that. I realize that this may seem 'nerdish' but every Star Trek fan has felt that at some time.

It really is not the hard to do either. I watch Enterprise and I right down any names mentioned. I'm also not the only one doing this.

I'm sorry if I came off rude, Starco.

no its me who should be sorry for asking. its not my place to ask such questions but hey i like the idea that ya keep tabs on names. now gotta small question what was that blonde marine chicks name in Xindi.

wut about cutler...the actress died in november... will they use her stunt devil to kill her off...or will she just fade into unknown character oblivion...

will count daniels..he did "serve" on the Enterprise...literally..he gave Archer his scrambled egges every morning...

Hi Jack - you said you would try and answer questions - well I have one.

I am useless with which episodes but in season 1 or 2 T'Pol was seen entering Archer's quarters at night in one episode by a Crewman Fuller - but T'Pol reassured Archer that she was discreet.

AND on your list there is a Crewman Fuller listed as active - now didn't a Crewman Fuller die in either Anomaly or Raijinn? And wasn't he a he?

What goes on?

:force:

Thanks for the apology Starco. I normally would not react that way but no one has ever said something like that on these boards. I understand where you're coming from though, in fact I've probably made the same joke before :force: .

Anyway, to answer questions:

Starco, the blonde MACO was Corporal McKenzie, played by Julia Rose. She has yet to reappear.

thestupidvulcan, it is true that Kellie Waymire did pass away and they are going to try and find a way to honour her. I see no reason to kill off Cutler, though. In fact, I'd keep her on board (and she is, mentioned again in Rajiin) that way part of Kellie would always be alive.

As for Daniels, I just don't like putting him down as deceased as he's not actually dead. I think that it more like he was put off the ship and so I list him as inactive. I'd be interested what Archer has him down as on Enterprise.

Chunderfish, you're confusion is understandable and probably warranted. There are two Crewman Fullers one mentioned in Shockwave 2 and one in Anomaly. They are both of different sexes and the male one died in Anomaly. There is no information to suggest that they are related. This is not unheard of as Voyager had a male and female Crewman Ashmore.

Hi again Jack - it's difficult to tell but I think you replied to my question about Crewman Fuller. It was Anomaly he died in - watched it again over the weekend - there's a scene in sickbay where Phlox informs the Captain and when Reed and Trip are in the Mess Hall Reed laments how difficult he will be to replace because he knew the torpedoes so well.

If I ever come across the episode where Fuller is referred to as a she by T'Pol I'll let you know - perhaps there is a suffering widow aboard?

Good on you for putting this information out there for us all.

Edited by chunderfish

The female Fuller was mentioned towards the end of Shockwave, Part 2.

I don't mean to be rude but how can you not tell I answered your question. I used your name!

That would be because I was reading a different post and took it for your reply - I get a bit confused you know! It's just taken me three weeks and a lot of helpful input from our board leader to figure out how to get my fish to appear. So give a fish a break - I only have a brain the size of a pea!

Now I have read the right post!! And glad to see I remembered right. Your ears must have the equivalent of photographic recall!! B)

WELL JACK YOU SEEM TO NOW YOUR (ENT)

I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO COMPILE SUCH INFO,

SO IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON (ENT) I KNOW WHO

TO CONTACT. B) B) B)

Click for Spoiler:

Well, looks like the manifest will be getting a little easier to compile according "The Forgotten" one fifth of the crew will die in "Azati Prime". That translates to roughly 16 deaths. At least they will die defending their planet.