Banana Popsicles

Did you have banana popsicles when you were a kid  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did you have banana popsicles when you were a kid

• absolutely, they were the best
    • yes
    • I'm not sure
    • no

Which version of Banana popsicle are you referring too? they are all pretty darned good: banana flavored ice popsicle, chocolate covered banana popsicle(either whole banana dipped in chocolate and frozen or blended banana dipped in chocolate and frozen), or the old banana and fudge Firecracker popsicles. Darn it I am probably going to have to have a banana/strawberry/chocolate(Carnation Good Start Instant Breakfast) milkshake soon!!

Which version of Banana popsicle are you referring too? they are all pretty darned good: banana flavored ice popsicle, chocolate covered banana popsicle(either whole banana dipped in chocolate and frozen or blended banana dipped in chocolate and frozen), or the old banana and fudge Firecracker popsicles. Darn it I am probably going to have to have a banana/strawberry/chocolate(Carnation Good Start Instant Breakfast) milkshake soon!!

I was thinking of Banana ice popsicle

Your post also reminded I once had a roommate who introduced me to chocolate/banana/peanut butter milkshakes. OMG just a few zillion calories.

Banana popsicles are flavored ice - just like the grape etc. I know now they make popsicles on one stick but when I was a kid popsicles were double wide (2 sticks). The banana flavored ones were always the best.

Yes they still make them and those banana flavored ice pops are still really good!!! Matter of fact, I have a bag of double wide ice pops in my freezer and banana is one of the flavors!

Yes, I remember them very well. One of my childhoods best memories are eating banana popsicles on those hot summer days. But the very best were root beer popsicles. They are still made occasionaly and when I see them, I can't resist buying them and keeping them all to myself.

As a joke once my mom tossed popsicles out into our swimming pool(yes they were still wrapped), nothing beats having popsicles by the poolside!! Watermelon slices also go good by the pool!!

Oh Yeah! Summer's coming....oh yeah, I forgot my work schedule..... Well I will have most MORNINGS off though....

Took long enough!!

Where I am we are chanting a different springtime rhyme; May showers bring June flowers. It has been raining way past the time the showers should have stopped, not that I am complaining, usually our springs are summertime hot but it is so strange to have real seasons for a change.

Oh Yeah! Summer's coming....oh yeah, I forgot my work schedule..... Well I will have most MORNINGS off though....

Summers Coming?? lol :)

It's been hotter than heck in Florida for weeks.

Well in Canada, it's more like April snow brings May hail brings June showers brings July scorching hot death-weather.

Summers Coming?? lol :)

It's been hotter than heck in Florida for weeks.

Yeah I know... but my family has just started turning on the A/C about a week ago, and I don't have an A/C in my car so I am used to it! Plus, a gym I used to train at on Saturdays...well, they too had no A/C! And at one competition I was in, the temp in the gym soared to nearly 120 degrees! And one girl suffered heat exhaustion, she was just in front of me in the rotation. They have now had A/C for around 6-8 years. That and my parents used to be in the A/C trade and we would install systems in new construction and the temps in the attic spaces would get around 120 degrees as well.... So I am used to 90-100 degree weather.

And then don't forget, for us Hurricane Season is just around the corner!!