Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

Oh. :P Well. :biggrin: I was a little, earlier because I am typing up work for my mum but now I'll have to change it to something else :lol: :hug:

I've woke up to a good morning. My mum put on the radio in my room and we've been listening to good songs all morning. I have to do some homework later.

I have my persian cat on my knee now :hug: :P :biggrin: ;) :lol:

he's got one eye i love him to bits :P :lol: :hug:;)

Still sick... but lonely is the more appropriate mood star.

I just found out from our boss that my best friend is moving back home. I am clinging to hope that he will stop by here and that way I can say good bye to him, that I miss and will miss him, and maybe get his email address so I can continue to talk to him. :biggrin:

Rejected

For the third time in about 10 days, a tv show is more important than me to someone I had given my heart to.

I think I need to go read that book "He's just not that into you", because he trying to tell me something, isn't he? :hug: :P :biggrin: :lol:

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Amused

When I was feeling down, I said to my Dad, I need a better night.

And suddenly people started calling me and making me laugh and encouraging me.

I'm always amused when words and thoughts put people into motion!! :biggrin:

Thankful

:biggrin:

After talking to my girlfriend about her nasty breakup, I am thankful for soooooooo many different things in my life right now!!!

:lol:

My mood star is calm, as I am oddly so. I miss my friend, but I now feel a little different I guess now the shock of him going away and me not getting to talk to him is wearing off. I feel that if he wants to talk before he leaves, he knows where I am and he can find me. He hung out with me at my home before not too long ago, so he knows where I can be found if I am not at work, school or dance class.

And though I am ill still.. and found that I have to go through testing to see if I have asthma... I am also calm about that too...

:)

Pleased..

about my choice concerning work.

about the fact that I am feeling a little better finally

and the fact that I got my friend's address and have written him a long letter.. and all I got to do is send it and see if he responds back :elephant:

I'm optimistic because it looks like the spring has finally comed, and I'm also optimistic about getting some stuff I really wants.

:(

i got low marks in my college project :( but i am detirmed to do better in my others

Sore.. because I have been away from dance practice while I was ill.. last full class I went to was back on February 12 or something like that. Last night I not only stayed for my class, but for the advanced class too.. so we could choreograph two routines for the performance I am about to head over to(and tomorrow's as well). And I am so very sore right now..

My lecturers might be on strike next week i don't know if i have to do my homework or not.... or turn up for that matter :bow::bow:

Accomplished, because this weekend's performances went very very well. And I was even invited to a third performance(I was only signed up for two, one Saturday at 6pm and one today at 2:30.. this third one was Saturday at 9pm) as well :P :bow:

And I may move into the advanced class in the very near future (I am in Irish step dancing, and am competitive :bow: ...for those who do not know what that is, like as in Riverdance and Lord of the Dance. Very fun style to perform!!)

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Indifferent

Tis how I am feeling toward alot of people, rather emotional vampires, who seem to surround me.

Edited by Madame Butterfly

I am tired. I stayed up until midnight last night, typing a history paper, then woke at 0600 this morning, and now it is 2215 and I really ought to go to sleep. I do not feel like it though. I will go post in that insomniac thread...

Hopeful. On the grounds that I have an interview today, and will hopefully be starting a new job working at a bookstore. Kind of curious if the other places I applied to will also call back.. :angry: .

I'm uncomfortable right now because I was at the doctor yesterday, and got a mole on my back removed..... :P :P

:P