Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

Curious because Robert says he ordered me something that should come in the mail tomorrow but he won't tell me what it is. He just keeps smirking and saying I'll like it. :laugh:

272708[/snapback]

Same. I wish the mail would come.

Energetic, finally, I've been feeling drained for days. :laugh:

Still energetic, but Robert got it changed to loved pretty quick. 7.gif

Edited by RikerChick

I don't remember what mine is, but it doesn't matter. The only reason it's there is because I haven't changed it yet.

Oh... it says mellow.

Edited by wishfire

The weather's beautiful, all the windows are open with a nice breeze blowing through the house, and I've got a fresh pot of coffee....I'm very content right now :)

Between the coffee and cold medicine I'm starting to feel better. Now I'm excited because my new cell phone is camera and video. :laugh: And it's still only $10 a month since it's a company phone. w00t!

I was felling really crap today but things turned out better then i expected and of course my best friend knows just what to say at the right time*MASSIVE HUGS* :laugh: :kisss: so now i am feeling happy cuz thngs worked out :frusty:

I'm excited now, cuz I met Wil Wheaton today at a book signing! WOOHOO!

Predatory... My g/f better watch out tonight, because for me, predatory is WAY beyond naughty. :laugh:

Mine is still happy. I have less than 5 month until I am in San Diego. :laugh:

Greatful for the amazing men in my life. hug.gif  for Robert and :wow: for VBG and Hangon and ddillard.

275729[/snapback]

Awww i agree they are a great bunch of guys :D

I was feeling really sick when i got up but mandy and hang took care of that and now i feel all giddy :naughty:

I didn't change my mood star but I got hit with the flu this past Sat. It came into the house on a pile of clean clothes from the public laundry and I was the lucky one to inhale it. (knew it the moment it happened) It's aint so tough though, (last years was worse) I'm sure I'll live... :naughty:

Today has been a really nice day for me i have not been feeling sick or anything which is nice for a change :cloud9:

But right now i am in naughty mood and i think its time to tease Hang :flowers:

Scuzzelbutt is keeping me amused :cloud9:

276520[/snapback]

Hehe well i am glad i can make you laugh mandy :bow::laugh::bow:

Oops my mood is giggly cuz this crazy but sweet lady is making me laugh :flowers:

Sore because I was tickling Paul and he slammed his head back against my face. :laugh: My bottom lip is swollen up now on one side. toothache.gif