• Riker
    • Worf
    • Sisko
    • Paris
    • Archer
    • Trip
    • Other, can't fit them all in

EDIT- can anyone see the pic??

I couldn't see it at first, but it showed up when I hit refresh.

You had to ask, didn't you :laugh:

I loved when Data kissed that girl (or rather, she kissed him) in Ensigns of Command! He had SUCH a priceless look on his face (and I loved the line afterwards: "You really don[t understand humans, do you?" "That is an understatement") :dude:hearts.gif

I had to vote for the Kirk/Uhura kiss,that was great! You have to love it when a simple kiss can cause such reaction from around the country.

Didn't even have to think about this one.....when Odo kissed Kira was without a doubt my fave. It was such a long time coming, and didn't he give it some oomph!! What a smacker!! It brought a tear to me eye.

Didn't even have to think about this one.....when Odo kissed Kira was without a doubt my fave. It was such a long time coming, and didn't he give it some oomph!! What a smacker!! It brought a tear to me eye.

I still haven't seen that kiss. sadness.gifheadshake.gif

I voted other. My favorite "kiss" was when Odo first linked with the female shapeshifter, that was the most spellbinding "kiss" I have ever seen on Trek. Time seemed to suspend for those few moments.

Riker has always been the best kisser.. With Uhura was great, but I really don't have any favourite one :laugh:

You had to ask, didn't you :(

I loved when Data kissed that girl (or rather, she kissed him) in Ensigns of Command! He had SUCH a priceless look on his face (and I loved the line afterwards: "You really don[t understand humans, do you?" "That is an understatement") B)hearts.gif

I agree with you....

Although that said same scene was one of a few that I was quite envious of, that girl(Adrian MacKenzie) was so damned lucky! Ok, we can all tell that I would be jealous of Jenna D'Sora as well! They got to kiss Data, and that is just no fair!! B)

Yeah they are so not fair **crosses arms and pouts** NOTFAIR NOFAIRNOFAIR!!.....deep breath, I am OK now!

I still haven't seen that kiss. sadness.gifheadshake.gif

You need to see it...so romantic. I can't remember the name of the ep now.....not unusual for me!!!

i cant recall did tasha kiss Data before they got it on?

Sadly no, she just called him a jewel, pushed him in her bedroom and looked like she was gonna push him on the bed when the scene cut or the door close, one.

bf2.jpg

'nuff said.

-----------------

thayln

A flicker, a shimmer, a passing thought in the endless silent ruminations of the universe, the USS Enterprise cruises through on patrol." Diane Duane

I think the romance between Tom Paris and B'Elanna Torres was so tender and beautiful. I think there were some memorable kisses through out their relationship. So I guess I'd have to vote for Tom in your poll. HOWEVER, REMEMBER THERE WERE SOME ACTRESSES IN STAR TREK THAT WERE SOME GREAT KISSERS TOO!! :laugh::bow:

OK, i jsut rewatched the Yar/ Data scene in Naked Now and No, they did not kiss. She just about stared a hole in his lips, and got about an inch away from them, but there (sniff) was no kiss. He kissed Jenna though. and that girl for The Ensigns of Command, Ard'rian.

i cant recall did tasha kiss Data before they got it on?

Sadly no, she just called him a jewel, pushed him in her bedroom and looked like she was gonna push him on the bed when the scene cut or the door close, one.

Poor Data. :bow:

Riker and Deanna. She said something about his beard. Then he shaved. :laugh:

OK, i jsut rewatched the Yar/ Data scene in Naked Now and No, they did not kiss. She just about stared a hole in his lips, and got about an inch away from them, but there (sniff) was no kiss. He kissed Jenna though. and that girl for The Ensigns of Command, Ard'rian.

Yes, my favourite kiss that did NOT happen in my dreams was the Ard'rian one.

I know they didn't kiss on screen (Tasha, that is) but I'm sure that...at, er, some point...they did.

Yes, my favourite kiss that did NOT happen in my dreams was the Ard'rian one.

I know they didn't kiss on screen (Tasha, that is) but I'm sure that...at, er, some point...they did.

Darn I wish we could vote for kisses that occur in dreams.....but yeah I gotta agree with the kiss between Data and Ard'rian.

Kirk-Uhura for the simple reason that it went eyeball to eyeball with racism and kicked its butt.

I voted for Paris for the start of a beautiful relationship with Torres. :clap: and for the tameing of the Human/Klingon. :)