Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

the "frusty" bored.... I really mean it not board,

This is the place to post frusties>>>> <_< :look: when you're bored or stressed.

<_< :look::bow::look::bow: :angry: :nono::bag: That is how i feel about me. Why can't I not put foot in mouth with Steve. I really don't want to break up with the gorgeous man

<_<  :look:  :bow:  :look:  :bow:  :angry:  :nono:  :bag:  That is how i feel about me. Why can't I not put foot in mouth with Steve. I really don't want to break up with the gorgeous man

I know how that feels Angel, I always manage to get the other one in there with it. :(

<_<  :bag:  :bow:  :look:  :bow:  :angry:  :nono:  :look:  That is how i feel about me. Why can't I not put foot in mouth with Steve. I really don't want to break up with the gorgeous man

I know how that feels Angel, I always manage to get the other one in there with it. :(

yeah but every so often I say something that he takes as a sign of me wanting to dump him, and that isn't what I want at all.

Me too also. I'm stressed because I'm bored out of my mind! :look: <_<

:hug::thumbs: B) :laugh: B)

I'm tired.... I need to talk to CHEWY....

I need to ask him something...

I nervous about the choral tryout.... B)

I am so frustrated at my command right now. How could they lose my OTEIP package?! :thumbs::laugh: I am hoping to get good orders to San Diego. B)

:lol: board is back with a vengance. We now have the school year opening. Homework, labs, stress, etc.

Get rid of it all by doingthe following...

:( :) :) :) :rofl: :huh: :o :( :)