Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What's your Favorite Episode of DS9?

What's your Favorite Episode of DS9?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Favorite Episode of DS9?

• Emissary (Season 1 winner)
    • The Jem'Hadar (Season 2 winner)
    • Defiant (Season 3 winner)
    • The Way of the Warrior (Season 4 winner)
    • Trials and Tribble-ations (Season 5 winner)
    • In the Pale Moonlight (Season 6 winner)
    • What You Leave Behind (Season 7 winner)

Based on the previous polling of the past several months, these are the 7 episodes (one from each season) that were picked as the 7 favorites of DS9.

Now it's time to pick your Favorite from the entire series, not a particular season.

Any additional votes in the Episode polls will not count toward this final result.

The season results are shown in these photos below.

Click For Spoiler

I voted for The way of the Warrior IMO the best DS9 ever made :) ..Jem'hadar and federation fighting side by side very good concept :)

I honestly haven't seen season 6 or 7, but I'm going to vote anyway :) . I enjoyed "The Way of the Warrior" and "Trials and Tribble-ations" alot, but my vote goes to Warrior.

Lots of great episodes but my vote goes to 'In the Pale Moonlight'..Fantastic DS9 episode.. :)

I love DS9 its my trek show :blink: ..oh my vote went to the way of the warrior,jadzia was bad girl in the fight seens :blink: :blink:

My favorite Trek epiosde is the Visitor, which did not make the finals. And I also have still not seen all of DS9.

From the list above, I chose What You Leave Behind from season 7. It is a perfect culmination of this series, showing how Sisko's life impacted the region around Bajor, and the lives of people on that station. At the end, Sisko was not the broken-hearted ineffectual officer unable to move past the death of his wife at Wolf 359, but was emissary to the prophets, and a millitary leader, as well as a great father, and a new father to be, a new husband. Beside his own restored life, Sisko left Nog an honorable Ferengi, Kira no longer bitter, Julian 'seasoned', Worf an ambassador, Jake a man, others. And Bajor was a restored and bustling planet.

:blink: :blink: The way of the warrior(Season 4) :blink: :hug:

At the end, Sisko was not the broken-hearted ineffectual officer unable to move past the death of his wife at Wolf 359, but was emissary to the prophets, and a millitary leader, as well as a great father, and a new father to be, a new husband.

Too bad the prophets saw fit to rip him away from his new wife and coming child. How horribly unfair after everything he had been through.

I thought Ira Steven Behr must have been on crack when he "made Sisko a god" as he puts it.

I felt totally ripped off by how Sisko ended up. He defeated Gul Dukat and the Pah Wraiths ... this is his reward?

A difficult question to answer since DS9 was the best Trek show In My Royal Opinion, and had so many great episodes.

But I would say "The Way Of The Warrior".

:blink: :blink: :blink:

I think it was cool cause that was one with old enterprise in it i think... it was not back episode .i thought it was wild.. too.you should watch these 2 time...