Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I am watching the news....a tidelwave has hit most of asia due to a earthquake in the indian ocean :bow:  :P

292521[/snapback]

Daniel, the tidewave hasn't affected me. Oh, I am up to my normal :) self at a :hug: board.

292522[/snapback]

Yeah japan missed it but inda,thiland and a few other countrys have been hit by it bad :P

And i know what your up to i have sith spys everywhere...lolsid.gif

Researching the animated series of: Doug...
Click For Spoiler
post-812-1104059040.jpg
post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

292547[/snapback]

Anything to do with my post in the Berkeley Breathed thread?

Off-topic: I am debating whether or not to go to sleep tonight.

Finished playing South Park on my playstation for a little while. Contemplating eating a snack, or making my sugar cookies(and trying not to eat the dough :( ).

Probably going to play Karaoke Revolution in a little while, because I feel like singing a bit.

Just ordered my final dose of Lupron Depot that I have to pick up on the way to the doctor's. Hoping that the drug will have a long term effect on the Endometriosis. I use to hate needles.

I am looking up the intructions on what time I need to do the swim for the PRT in the spring.

checking my video card

for some reason , it's not working well right now....

Doing some postings having Turkey Casserole(leftovers from our Turkey dinner the other day)and putting out the Blue Box tonight (Hopefully taping Manhunt looking for the next Male Model on Life Network at 9 P.M and on Showcase the film ("Fluffer" )as of Midnight.

:( :laugh::laugh: B)

Finished eating my dinner (seafood omelet with mushrooms. Yeah, I know it is breakfast food. LOL)

Probably going to be signing off and go to sleep, since I have to wake up very early tomorrow for work.

Edited by Yillara_Soong