Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

What Type Of Villain Are You?

hehe this is what i got...........hmmmm well it said professional criminal

gripe about how hard it is to replace good china, and inform your henchmen that you lost your appetite.

Ah, just like me to become the supreme ruler of first: the puny Earth, then the second: eternity... Or something... :laugh:

sv.jpg

To those who don't know who Kai is...

rv.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

kaic.jpg

Kai - Last of the Brunnen-G. His Divine Shadow killed Kai two thousand years ago along with the rest of his people. He then reanimated Kai with proto-blood, wiped his memory and turned him into an assassin. Whilst escaping from the Cluster, Kai got his memories back and realised who he was, and that His Divine Shadow was an bad idea. He will remain 'alive' as long as he has proto-blood, of which he has enough for a few months, so to preserve his lifespan, he sleeps in a cryochamber when not needed.

And for those who like to blow things up.... :picard-sith:

Click for Spoiler:

lexxc.jpg

The Lexx  Destroyer of planets, the most powerful weapon of destruction in the two universes, was created by His Divine Shadow to help wipe out all those nasty little worlds that were too far away to keep a really close eye on. Unfortunately, Stanley Tweedle (see below) stole the Lexx, and is the only one who can fly it due to the key being part of his hand. Lexx is a biological spaceship and therefore it is constantly growing and changing. And did I mention it's really really good at blowing things up?

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I got a double agent boot forgot to copy it before i closed the website.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:picard-sith:

Just an observant one. Usually when someone does me wrong, I just sit back

and wait. Life has a way of kicking the crap out of them eventually. :bow: Of

course a little Secret Curse or Hex doesn't hurt :bow:

Super villain - cool. :bow:

sv.jpg

obviously I don't know how to "copy & paste' the code as instructed. How did everyone else do it??? :bow:

EDIT: fixed :flex:

Thanks, RikerChick!

ev.jpg

Wow, I never thought of myself as a evil genius.