Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ragingtarg

G Aka Deni

Hi all, I'm Denara [or G] and I'm well, a very abnormal 13-year-old for Singaporean standards. As far as I know, I'm the only one in my school with a Trek fetish. [Ok, so maybe not fetish. Obssession, maybe?] There was this one guy, though, but my friends claim he liked Trek to impress me. Talk about annoying.

So. I attend a regular neighbourhood Secondary School -- or maybe High School -- with loads of teachers and homework to hate. I somehow pass Maths and Tamil every year, and I'm hoping to get into the Pure Literature/Geography Elective combination next year. I have a very biased Tamil teacher -- he seems to be labouring under the false illusion that I've corrupted the rest of the kids in class -- and an even worse Home Economics teacher.

I'm thin for my age -- try severely underweight -- but I have about 6 meals a day. I'm from New Zealand but I've lived in Singapore just about my entire life. I play tennis, and actually enjoy it though my coaches are masochistic. It's thoroughly satisfying to whack balls across courts, if you ask me.

I write Star Trek FanFiction -- I'm a closet writer -- and am thoroughly embarrased by my works so far. :dude:

This is my first major Messaging Boards thinger, I'm a member of the Rubber Duckies Fan Club, both of them.

Errmm. Anything else? I think not. Toodles.

Welcome to Startrekfans.net!!!!

YAY another 13-4 year old!!!!!! :dude:

And there are some "old" people like me! Gald to have you here! Happy Posting!

Well Well You Just Write Your Little Heart Out

We All Like A Good Story

Welcome To The Best Trek Site There is

WELCOME TO STARTREKFANS :o

Hope you enjoy your stay...see you out there :wow:

:o

Greetings from the Romulan Star Empire and welcome to the boards.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:picard-sith: