Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Favorite Season 7 DS9 Episode

What is your favorite episode from Season 7 of DS9?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite episode from Season 7 of DS9?

• Image in the Sand
    • Shadows and Symbols
    • Afterimage
    • Take Me Out to the Holosuite
    • Chrysalis
    • Treachery, Faith, and the Great River
    • Once More Unto the Breach
    • The Siege of AR-558
    • Covenant
    • It's Only a Paper Moon
    • Prodigal Daughter
    • The Emperor's New Cloak
    • Field of Fire
    • Chimera
    • Badda-Bing Badda-Bang
    • Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
    • Penumbra
    • 'Til Death Do Us Part
    • Strange Bedfellows
    • The Changing Face of Evil
    • When It Rains...
    • Tacking Into the Wind
    • Extreme Measures
    • The Dogs of War
    • What You Leave Behind

Hmm another hard one :laugh: ..it was a toss up between Till death do us part and Dogs of war,but in the end my fav episode from DS9 season 7 would have to be ...Dogs of War :laugh:

Unfortunately, I think the only one I've seen was "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" and I liked it pretty well.

I have seen about half of season 7, and like the series finale, What you leave behind, best. I especially like the way we see characters contrasted with how they were in the opening episode. Nog was a star fleet officer taking inventory, rather than stealing inventory. Kira was back in the office she was in when Sisko came, but no longer hard and embittered...a friend of star fleet, rather than suspicious of them. The O'Briens were moving again...this time back to earth. Bashir was with Dax, rather than longing for her ( although it is a slightly different dax...). Jake is a grown man, who we know will struggle over the loss of his father, as he lost his mother, but who will also know will make a life for himself. The ending with Kira and Jake staring at the wormhole punctuates the deep relationships developed in the series, where characters repeatedly experienced real loss, and yet perservered.

What You Leave Behind is my favorite and a great ending series episode.

Other faves of this season are:

Tacking Into the Wind - Martok becomes Klingon leader

Til Death Do Us PArt - Dukat returns disguised as farmer

Covenant - Dukat tries to recruit Kira

Once More into the Breach - return of Kor

Take Me out to the Holosuite - Baseball!

There were so many good episodes from season 7 that it was really hard for me to pick one over the other. In fact, I almost consider the entire season one huge episode with different chapters. I do lean a bit toward the "Siege of AR-558", as one of my more favorite from that year. Watching Nog develop his character even more by accepting the fact that he's a starfleet officer more than just being a Ferangi and seeing Quark step out of his usual character to becoming almost a doting parent figure to Nog and even protects him by terminating some Jem Hadar. But one of the reasons I really like this episode is seeing Billy Mumy take a role in the saga. It was kind of like seeing young Will Robinson all grown up to become a member of Starfleet, a fitting homage of sorts. A gesture of respect, if you will, towards the early days of Sci-Fi on network television. I can't seem to remember but wasn't he killed off at the end of the episode?