Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

Picard and Gul Madred scenes are very disturbing ... but David Warner is such a great actor as is Stewart that they are just magic together.  Apparently they were together in an acting company when Stewart first started acting and Warner was someone he looked up to at that time.  Neat to have them in a scene together on ST.

298924[/snapback]

Those Two Were Brilliant Together. They Really Made Those Scenes Work. And Yes...It Was Disturbing.

And Right Now...I'm Watching Disc 2 Of Star Trek V: The Final Frontier - Special Collector's Edition.

O.k., now we're up to Chain of Command (Season 6 TNG).

Who else here loves that Captain Jellico made Troi finally put on a regulation Starfleet uniform?  I love that scene.  And I really don't mind Captain Jellico so much.  He and Will are obviously never going to be able to work together, but the rest of the crew was beginning to make the adjustment.

Picard and Gul Madred scenes are very disturbing ... but David Warner is such a great actor as is Stewart that they are just magic together.  Apparently they were together in an acting company when Stewart first started acting and Warner was someone he looked up to at that time.  Neat to have them in a scene together on ST.

298924[/snapback]

That is a brilliant episode. My daughter is going out for the afternoon so I think I'll will put it on once she's out the door.

I watched Part of Blood Fever earlier and 2 other Voy epi's :) I missed the title of one(the doc had his other personalities and kidnapped Kes and attacked people) and the second one I can't remember the name of (It was the one with the docs family)

The new Enterprise, I don't know the name... United?

I like the Andorian antenna things.

I had a mini-marathon of season 2 TNG episodes this afternoon. I watched Contagion, The Royale, Pen Pals and Q Who? I am going to start watching Best of Both Worlds when I go off line.

I continued my marathon by watching Best of Both Worlds Parts 1 & 2,

Suddenly Human, Unification Parts 1 & 2 and Disaster. Needless to say, I didn't go to bed until 3:00 a.m. LOL

Believe it or not, I have not watched Trek in a while. Last time I saw a Trek anything was when one of the TNG movies played on Sci-Fi, I think it was Generations. Funniest though was having to reexplain stuff to my dad (he was with us when we saw it in theaters, not to mention when I got the VHS, then the DVD and the numerous times TNG films have been played on tv and DVD here! :dude: ).

And I actually only watched a portion of it too.. it was at the point they were in Stellar Cartography.

None atm but i'm about to go upstairs and put on my TNG VCRs series 1....i like datalore...or.....angel one.....no i like justice......no i like encounter at farpoint....no....or......maybe........ :P :nono: :(

My head is spinning i need to watch something trek!!!! I need an update!!! :(

I'm getting ready to watch ST: FC SE (I love abbreviations LOL) which has FINALLY arrived. I pre-ordered it but the site I ordered from didn't have enough to meet even the pre-order numbers so I didn't get arrive until Monday.

I finished TNG: All Good Things.

I have to say, it was a very good series finale, the first one I've ever watched actually. It wasn't actually a sad ending because everyone goes on as if there would be more episode, but Nemesis sealed the series for me.

I'm getting ready to watch ST: FC SE (I love abbreviations LOL) which has FINALLY arrived. I pre-ordered it but the site I ordered from didn't have enough to meet even the pre-order numbers so I didn't get arrive until Monday.

313607[/snapback]

I just wait until it came out in the stores. I got mine last week. :dude: It only costed me $19.99. :dude:

Edited by Odie

Watched "The Ensigns of Command" on Spike. Will be watching Voyager tonight on Space but I'm not sure what episode. I'll probably bring out the TNG DVDs in between.

After watching "In a Mirror..Darkly Pt 1", my son and I watched every single Mirror Universe episode....lol

I saw DS9: Way of the warrior (1 & 2)

I'm so happy that I finally got my DS9 season four! I've been watching every episode of seasons 1, 2 and 3 all over again. You wouldn't believe hoe trek deprived I was...

You/we/I think we're deprived now just wait till this Fall rolls around and no new Trek comes on, OUCH...

Today we watched TOS: Arena.