Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

The Hunted (TNG) on Spike. This is a good episode. Excellent allegory for the treatment of soldiers when the wars end. And some fairly good action sequences when Danar runs around the ship.

I saw DS9: Way of the warrior (1 & 2)

I'm so happy that I finally got my DS9 season four! I've been watching every episode of seasons 1, 2 and 3 all over again. You wouldn't believe hoe trek deprived I was...

322132[/snapback]

You're right, but I still have seasons 4+ of DS9, all of Voyager and the first two seasons of Enterprise that I haven't seen.

Yesterday I watched DS9: Ther Visitor, The Hippocratic Oath, and Indiscretion. All very good episodes.

The Hunted (TNG) on Spike. This is a good episode. Excellent allegory for the treatment of soldiers when the wars end. And some fairly good action sequences when Danar runs around the ship.

322442[/snapback]

Just watched The Hunted too, followed by The High Ground. I like The Hunted much more than The High Ground which is another episode where Beverly thinks she knows better than anyone else. They didn't say how many members of the Enterprise crew were killed by Finn's people but none of them would have been if she had beamed up when she should have.

In a half hour, the TOS episode "The Enemy Within" will be on Space, followed by TNG's "Force of Nature" and Voyager's "Projections" (at least that's the episode I think will be on).

I watched Trials & Tribulations today just to compare the cgi Enterprise with the cgi Defiant.

Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.

I am a bit disappointed. I thought Khan would be a good villain, but he's weak and he lets his anger cloud his judgement.

Well, you sort of have to know how he used to be in "Space Speed" and then realize what he went through on Ceti Alpha to make him insane.

I watched the Enterprise "Demons" on Space tonight. I've now finished watching all 7 disks from Enterprise's season 1 too. WOO HOO! It is even better than I remember.

I watched TOS' The Menagerie, Part I, TNG's Thine Own Self and VOY's Tattoo on Space this afternoon.

Spike has BOBW Part 1 & 2 on tomorrow.

Tonight I watched the Voyager episodes Flesh and Blood, Shattered and Lineage.. :laugh:

I watched Terra Prime once and These Are The Voyages... three times on different stations and then Spike had Redemption Parts 1 & 2 on tonight.

DS9: The Assignment

I stayed home from school today so I'm able to watch DS9 and TNG! :waaaa:

Now I'm watched Trials and Tribble-ations.

Tribbles are so cute! :) And is Kira pregnant? :blink:

Edited by sea trooper

DS9: The Assignment

I stayed home from school today so I'm able to watch DS9 and TNG! :waaaa:

Now I'm watched Trials and Tribble-ations.

Tribbles are so cute! :blink: And is Kira pregnant? :)

324909[/snapback]

Nana Visitor was pregnant during DS9's run but they didn't want Kira to have a child. They came up with the storyline of having Keiko O'Brien pregnant and circumstances forcing Kira to carry the child to term. So yes she was pregnant but with the human offspring of the O'Briens. Pretty good for someone who hasn't seen those episodes, eh.

I watched TOS' The Squire of Gothos, TNG's Bloodlines and VOY's Meld on Space today.

TOS: The Trouble With Tribbles

Tribbles are really cute! :) :thumbs: :P I wonder if they sell any on eBay!

This is a great episode, with or without the DS9 crew.

TOS: The Trouble With Tribbles

Tribbles are really cute! :)  :thumbs:  :P I wonder if they sell any on eBay!

This is a great episode, with or without the DS9 crew.

325102[/snapback]

They sell them at Star Trek: The Experience's online store. Here's a link:

Large Talking and Moving Tribbles

I got a couple of these for my daughter for Christmas a couple of years ago. They're really cute.

Today Space had TOS' Arena, TNG's Emergence and VOY's Dreadnought.