Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tina

Roddenberry Town

Jeanway makes her way down Main St. carrying posters under one arm and a hammer and a bag of nails in her hand. Holding the end of Baby Tongue's leash in the other. She stops along the way to tack up a poster on a tree trunk or the front of a building. The poster reads:

Come One, Come All. This Sunday.

Annual Neighborhood Cook-Out and Block Sale!!!!!

:spock::flex: :(

'Roddenberry Road'

Noon to Dark.

Pulling into Skippy's Gas and Gulp, Fenriz jumps out of his car. Popping the trunk he pulls out several gas cans, a few old milk jugs, and a ceramic vase shaped like George Lucas' head. He begins filling them up one by one with gasoline from pump number 3. Moseying out of the office to see what's going is the attendant, red-shirt extra number 2, who's working at the station until his acting career picks back up. Topping off Lucas' head, Fenriz loads the containers into his trunk and slams it shut. Jumping back in his car he speeds off, suddenly he slams on the brakes. Running back to the attendant, he hands the stupified man a wad of cash, then gets back in his car and speeds back to Roddenberry Road.

I wonder what i am going to make for the Cook out

/::she starts to thumb through her cook books::

I wonder what i am going to make for the Cook out

/::she starts to thumb through her cook books::

"I've got the meat!"

TrekkieMage emerges from her house with platter in hand.

"I'm also willing to bake really gooey brownies for anyone who helps me fix the mover's mistake :("

Ah yes Chicken for my Herb encrusted chicken

movers mistake?!

HI I'm Tina! I'm the Welcome wagon...How can i help you..Would you like a muffin?

What movers mistake??? :(

*point to earlier post (may have been on Roddenberry Rd) *

They put all of my funiture in one room, they didn't bother to put it all in the right place. And that refrigerator is heavey!

I guess I'll be the village idiot. The guy who walks around mumbling to himself with occassional outbursts at traffic signs and playground equipment. Someone's gotta do it!

Thats Jeanway

She is a Nosy body!

I believe the correct term is 'BUSY-BODY'. :eek: The other correct term is

'NOSE-BAG :o :eek:

Wait...we need a town drunk :eek: Any volenteers? (Where's Hang when ya need him?)

I guess I'm a few million aeons old, or something, in multi-linear time-traveller's standard forward-flowing years... Or something...

(On Earth, I'm 15... :eek: )

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Am not a nosy person

but the psoition of ton drunk has already been filled

(On Earth, I'm 15...  :eek: )

I'll be 16 in 26 November 2004 A.D.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I'll be 16 in 26 November 2004 A.D.

On.

On November 26th...

Sorry, I couldn't help it... :eek:

:eek: It's ok, but it can written different ways, and I was using the alternative.

I guess I could have written the year as Y2K4 also :o

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I'm the dude with the Romulan Warbird parked in the middle of the street :bow:

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:blink:

I'm always sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong and getting yelled at by that bunch of Mods on the corner. :blink:  :bow:

...who all live at the peaceful end of the street, but not in the same house. ( We each bought a house from Ace.) I was meaning to talk to you about that Yoga class you dragged me to one morning....I was sore for more than a week after.

Local rich white guy who has a bunch of pretty blondes around him everytime he goes out. Owns 12 business, and is really nice to homeless people, but usally just stays up in his High Rise apartment(modified) building, talking to anynanomous people.

Thats Jeanway

She is a Nosy body!

I believe the correct term is 'BUSY-BODY'. ;) The other correct term is

'NOSE-BAG :bag::bow:

Look, just because Tina used a mixed metaphor and I corrected {I am Head-cheese of the Grammar-Police } her did not mean I was calling myself a busy-body. :blink: It's true I am a very busy person and I do have a body, but doesn't everybody have a body? Well, maybe not Doc, but mostly everybody?? This is yet another perfect example of Bandwagonning. :hug::nono::bow:

ILS drives into Tina,s bar with his wheelchair(had a little accident with his lawnmower) and asks

"Poor me a double scotsh, and have something on me babe"

I'm always sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong and getting yelled at by that bunch of Mods on the corner. :wow:  :clap:

...who all live at the peaceful end of the street, but not in the same house. ( We each bought a house from Ace.) I was meaning to talk to you about that Yoga class you dragged me to one morning....I was sore for more than a week after.

mj, if you were sore

that means you need to do it more,

then you won't get sore.......

Sorry couldn't resist, it rhymed :wow:

And don't think I dragged you, that's the kind of thing Worf does :picard-sith::wow:

mj, if you were sore

that means you need to do it more,

then you won't get sore.......

But I'm plump, jeanway. Didn't you notice? I think I'll take up....walking! :picard-sith::wow: