Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Hey,sssshhhh! Com'ere, I Gotta Ask You Somethin

ARE YOU A BLABBER-MOUTH? :jaw::clap: I AM. DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT REPEATED!!!! I cannot keep a secret. :jaw: Sorry. :theking::wow::clap:

W0t ô_0 you mean ur gonna spread around our little pm session yestarday eh....hrm..... :flex: glad i didnt tell u yestarday that ohhh opss nvm

What? B) :) B) I have no idea what your talking about Smoked :)

Edited by Jeanway

Well i am no blabber mouth

I just tell the truth when i need to....

Tina, there is a movie, I can't remember the name right now but I will find it. It's about a woman, in New York, I think, who tells the truth, all the time no matter who's feelings she hurts. I wish you would get it and watch it. Sometimes telling the truth, as you see it, isn't entirely correct, or polite. I know you've hurt my feelings many times and I've just let it go. I may say things to people that hurt their feelings but it's unintentional. Or maybe sometimes it's just a knee-jerk reaction to something they have just said to me. But almost always I will apologize to them if I think I was out of line. That's admitting you were wrong. It's not so bad. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. The movie stars John Candy and Maureen O'Sullivan, I think, I'll find the title and come back with it. I am saying this as your friend, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, honestly I'm not.

It's Only The Lonely, thanks Fen, you could have just PMed me and told me. :dude:

Edited by Jeanway

I have no idea what you are talking about..

besides this topic is about Gossip..and i don't gossip..I tell things to peoples faces

I think i know what you are talkin bout Jeanway

I have been informed

Anyway it was posted way before we made freinds again..Besides its closed now..Anyway you were not listening to me because i was on ignore

So i was wrong..I am very emotional..Sorry if you feel hurt..Besides its old news

Feel better and i hope you can forgive me

Think about it.....

Just look at the amount of posts I have...

Guest Guest

I usually keep secrets.... but I end up telling almost everything to Ben... he is a good secret keeper, I think. I love you Ben! :bow: